Keto Low Carb Cauliflower Recipes
Here are all the best low carb keto cauliflower recipes in one place! If you want to reduce carbs but miss comfort food, try cauliflower instead of rice, potatoes, breads, and more.
Cauliflower is the ultimate low carb vegetable -- and yes, cauliflower is keto! You can replace so many starchy foods with it, especially potatoes, rice and savory baked goods. (See the other veggies you can eat on keto in the low carb food list.)
I gathered lots of easy keto cauliflower recipes for you here -- tap the images below to get your comfort food fix with cauliflower. Then, you might want to check out other keto vegetable recipes here.
Popular Keto Cauliflower Recipes
It's hard for me to choose which keto friendly cauliflower recipes I love most, so I'm letting readers decide...
Here are the most popular keto cauliflower dishes according to Wholesome Yum readers:
- Keto Mashed Cauliflower - A shocking amount of flavor for only 4 ingredients! These can seriously pass for potatoes.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust - Unlike other soggy versions, this one has crispy edges and can stand up to toppings!
- Cauliflower Potato Salad - All the same flavors as the one you know and love, minus the carbs.
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole - This tastes just like cheesy loaded potatoes with bacon, using healthier cauliflower as a low carb swap.
Popular Keto Cauliflower Rice Recipes
One of the most popular uses for cauliflower on keto is cauliflower rice -- learn how to make cauliflower rice here! Then, try it in these recipes:
- Cauliflower Risotto - Rich and creamy, just like the real thing.
- Keto Chicken Stir Fry - Classic flavors of takeout, without the starchy rice. Cauliflower rice is the perfect sub.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice - Just like your favorite Chinese restaurant.
- Keto Jambalaya - Rice is a staple in Southern cuisine, but keto cauliflower rice makes the perfect replacement in this jambalaya recipe.
The Best Keto Cauliflower Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Low Carb Cauliflower Recipes