FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 200,000+ others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
One of the best things about a low carb diet is that there are so many keto foods to enjoy… even keto comfort foods with flavors you know and love. See for yourself with the best keto comfort food recipes designed to make you feel amazing — including types of low carb comfort food you don’t have to give up with this lifestyle!
Looking for even more recipes and guidance? Use these keto cheat sheets for easy reference and answers.
What Makes The Best Keto Comfort Foods?
Just like higher-carb versions, the best low carb comfort food recipes make you feel warm and cozy from the inside out. Here are some of the most popular ways to satisfy those cravings.
- Bread – Including loaves, rolls, flatbreads, and more. See dozens of keto bread recipes here.
- Pasta Alternatives – There are so many ways to make keto pasta! See the many options here.
- Potato Replacements – Potatoes aren’t keto, but luckily there are plenty of comforting replacements.
- Keto Pizzas – Make it with fathead dough, veggies like zucchini and mushrooms, or even chicken! You can even serve it crustless.
- Tacos – The options for fillings, shells, and toppings are endless! See the keto taco guide here.
- Soups – So simple and satisfying! See all your keto soup options here.
- Breakfast Foods – Muffins, waffles, coffee cake… there are so many keto breakfast recipes to enjoy!
- “Fried” Foods – Fried chicken, fried pickles, crispy wings, and onion rings are just a few of your options.
- Desserts – Yes, you can still enjoy cupcakes, cheesecake, and ice cream! Here are more keto dessert recipes.
Hungry for more? See other easy keto comfort foods you can create:
Chewy Keto Bagels
Bread counts as comfort food on keto… if you make the right recipe! This one only takes a few ingredients and bubbles up like a real bagel.
Keto Cinnamon Rolls
You can enjoy comfort food keto recipes like this all the time. Chewy, cinnamon-spiced rolls get smothered in sugar-free cream cheese icing.
Keto Beef Stew
This hearty stew is the stuff low carb comfort food dreams are made of: Hunks of tender meat and a simple potato swap make this just as thick and rich as you’d expect from a proper stew.
Keto Mashed Cauliflower
If you crave potatoes, you’ll love this spin on cauliflower. Great with a melty drizzle of butter!
Keto Chicken Pot Pie
Keto comfort food dinners can turn classic flavors into something new — this take on flour-filled pot pie is the perfect example, with a buttery crust and creamy filling.
Keto Spaghetti And Meatballs
With a few simple swaps, this dish transforms into one of the best keto comfort food recipes!
Keto Rutabaga Fries
For the low carb eater that still craves potatoes! These dunkable fries get perfectly golden with just a few ingredients.
Low Carb Pot Roast
Learn about types of meat for roasts and all the special ways to flavor it in this hands-off recipe.
Tender pillows of pasta stuffed with a sweet butternut squash filling make this one of the best keto comfort food dinner recipes.
Keto Butter Chicken
Comfort food keto recipes like this taste as decadent as the real thing — enjoy a creamy spiced sauce and tender chicken.
Keto Chicken Noodle Soup
You guessed it: Keto comfort foods enjoy warm and cozy bowls of chicken soup.
Keto Eggplant Lasagna
With low carb comfort food like this, you won’t miss the pasta.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
It’s cheesy, zesty, and full of meat and “noodles” — one of the best keto comfort foods!
No beans needed! You won’t miss them in this meaty and super satisfying dish, made all in your slow cooker or pressure cooker.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
The perfect combination of crisp edges, chewy centers, and melty chocolate chips. Can you believe they’re keto?
Conclusion: Low Carb Comfort Food Can Help You Stay On Track
The next time you’re craving something cozy, try these keto comfort food recipes… and remember that keto comfort foods can taste just as amazing as the real thing!