Want to make low carb meal planning easier? Or maybe you’re just looking to start meal planning?
Need an excellent 7-day low carb meal plan to take out the guesswork?
Welcome to The Low Carb Meal Planning Starter Kit
What You Get
This kit makes planning ahead a breeze! Here is what you get:
- Printable weekly meal plan templates – including versions with and without macros. Keep it simple when planning for the whole family using the generic template, or dive into more detail with a template that includes macro tracking (calories, fats, protein, and net carbs).
- Printable weekly shopping list templates. Keep your grocery list conveniently organized into the categories you’ll need most often for your low carb, real food meals. Check things off as you go!
- 7-day printable starter meal plan. If you’re not sure where to start, try the included 7-day starter meal plan – complete with macros breakdown, reusable ingredients, and fast, easy recipes that you’ll actually want to make.
- Shopping list for the starter meal plan. Know exactly what you need to buy for the starter meal plan! Adjust quantities as needed based on the size of your family. And, chances are you already have most of the pantry staples at home! (If not, stock up once and they’ll last for months.)
- Tips for low carb meal plan success. Whether you’re just meal planning to get organized or wanting to lose weight, these tips will help you stay on track.
- 17 delicious low carb recipes. All recipes are low carb, gluten-free, and under 10 ingredients. This meal plan is all about quick and easy, and the recipes reflect that!
- 22-page starter kit e-book. A full color e-book is included – and accessible from any device, including computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Choose your template colors. The printable templates come in four colors – pink, blue, purple, or black. Pick your favorite!
What’s In the 7-Day Meal Plan
- Plans for all your meals for 7 days – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and dessert!
- Macros breakdown (calories, net carbs, fat, and protein) for every recipe or food, and totals for every meal.
- Easy, real food recipes that are quick and easy to make.
- Different ways to reuse ingredients throughout the week, saving you time and money.
- Convenient printable chart so that you can see everything at a glance on one page.
- Every day under 20g net carbs, and every meal under 10g net carbs.