Easy Low Carb Keto Freezer Meals and Recipes
Easy low carb freezer recipes are the best! You can make a big batch at a time and have keto freezer meals - or even desserts - ready whenever you need them.
Every recipe here has been tested to make sure that it's freezer friendly, so you don't have to wonder. And let's face it, low carb freezer meals make life so much easier!
The Best Keto Freezer Meals
These keto freezer meals are the most popular among Wholesome Yum readers:
- Almond Flour Pancakes - I keep a batch in my freezer at all times! Just slather with a little butter and pop in the oven to reheat.
- Chaffles - Make a big batch ahead, then just pop them in your toaster when you want to grab one or two.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust - Pre-bake these and stack in your freezer between layers of parchment paper for a ready-to-go meal. Just add toppings and bake until hot.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole - Casseroles make the best keto freezer meals! Just pop in your oven to reheat, or thaw overnight to reheat more quickly later. Browse all my other low carb casseroles here.
- Keto Meatloaf - Meatloaf makes an easy make-ahead low carb freezer meal. You can freeze the whole thing, or freezes slices so that you can take out just the right number of servings at a time.
- Keto Cheesecake - The most popular keto freezer-friendly dessert! Perfect to make ahead for a party.
Easy Keto Low Carb Freezer Meals and Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Keto Friendly Frozen Meals