Low Carb Keto Chocolate Bar Recipe
Learn how to make low carb chocolate bars! This is the best way to make a keto chocolate bar that tastes like the real thing. Includes which sweeteners to use and the best method.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 3 oz Cocoa butter or 2 tbsp coconut oil, but will be more melt-y
- 2 1/2 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 6 tbsp Powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp Inulin
- 1/4 tsp Liquid sunflower lecithin
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Melt cocoa butter and baking chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir in the powdered erythritol, a little at a time. Stir in the inulin, a little at a time. Stir in the sunflower lecithin and salt. Heat until everything is smooth and dissolved.
Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture into molds. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until firm.
- Recipe makes 2 standard-size chocolate bars.