4-Ingredient Flourless Low Carb Waffles (Paleo, Gluten-free)
Free Printable: Low Carb & Keto Food ListGet It Now
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, or in a bowl using a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Spray or brush the waffle maker lightly with oil of choice or butter. Preheat according to the manufacturer instructions. Once the bubbles in the batter have settled, pour half the batter evenly into the waffle maker and close.
- Follow manufacturer instructions to finish cooking. (On my waffle maker, I set the temperature to medium and waited until steam was no longer coming out - about 4 1/2 minutes.)
- Repeat step 2 with the remaining batter.
- If you use unsalted or raw almond butter, add a pinch of sea salt.
- If you want to make your low carb waffles more rich/moist, add 1-2 tablespoons of melted butter to the batter prior to blending in step 1.
Serving size: 1/2 large Belgian waffle
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.