Salmon Kale Superfood Salad Recipe with Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette
Easy sweet kale superfood salad with lemon vinaigrette, smoked salmon and avocado is like a better Costco kale salad. 5 ingredients, plus 5 in the dressing!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 6 servings (1 cup each)
Sweet Kale Superfood Salad with Smoked Salmon & Avocado
- 1 12-oz bag Sweet Kale Salad Mix (or any kale salad mix - see notes*)
- 4 oz Smoked salmon (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Pistachios (shelled)
- 1/2 medium Avocado (cubed)
Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of choice (to taste, see notes**)
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds (optional)
Combine Sweet Kale Salad mix, smoked salmon, and blueberries in a large bowl.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients, until emulsified. Toss the dressing with the salad.
Add the pistachios and cubed avocado, then toss again.
- I like to buy a Sweet Kale Salad Kit and remove the add-ins it comes with, but you can use any salad mix you like. You can also make your own by combining kale, green cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and chicory.
- You can use any sweetener you like, but powdered or liquid works best. I recommend either target="_blank">powdered erythritol for sugar-free, or maple syrup or honey if not low carb.
- For even better flavor, make the salad ahead. Add the avocado and pistachios last, right before serving.
Serving size: 1 cup