Keto Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (Protein Cookie Dough)
Learn how to make keto cookie dough - it's edible & irresistable! These low carb protein cookie dough bites are 1.5g net carbs each and take 10 minutes to prep.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened; or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/3 cup Powdered erythritol (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Blackstrap molasses (optional, recommended for cookie dough flavor)
- 1 1/4 cup Blanched almond flour (or sunflower seed meal for nut-free)
- 1/2 cup Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine the butter and sweetener in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla and molasses, until well combined.
In a smaller bowl, stir together the almond flour, collagen powder, and sea salt. Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl. Beat with the hand mixer until a crumbly dough forms. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
Fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Use a small cookie scoop to make small balls, about a tablespoon each, pinching as needed with your fingers. (You will not be able to roll them between your palms. Just pinch after releasing from the cookie scoop to make a uniform ball.) Place on the cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least an hour, until firm.
Serving size: 2 1-inch bites
Video Showing How To Make Keto Cookie Dough Bites:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Cookie Dough Bites!