Easy Traditional Overnight 7-Layer Salad Recipe
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 1 lb Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 2 large Bell pepper (chopped; orange and/or yellow for rainbow effect)
- 8 large Egg (hard boiled, chopped or sliced)
- 1 small Red onion (sliced)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 6 oz Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 oz Bacon bits (cooked)
Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream. Spread over the top of the salad. (It can be a little hard to spread over the onions without sticking. Just dollop a little at a time and spread a little, add a little more, and repeat.)
Sprinkle shredded cheese and cooked bacon bits on top.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Serving size: 1 cup
Video Showing How To Make a Seven Layer Salad:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make a Seven Layer Salad!