Mediterranean Salad with Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette
An EASY, healthy Mediterranean salad recipe with sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing! This delicious Mediterranean chopped salad is ready in 10 minutes!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 2 cup Grape tomatoes (halved; or larger tomatoes, chopped)
- 2 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup Artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Red onion (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese (crumbled)
Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 4 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
To make the dressing, puree the olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper, until smooth and emulsified. (If it's too thick, thin out with more oil or water, and puree again.)
Combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, artichokes, red onion, and feta in a large bowl. Toss with dressing.
Serving size: 1 cup