Low Carb Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe With Bacon And Cheese
This KETO broccoli salad recipe with bacon, cheese, avocado and sweet creamy dressing takes just 10 minutes!. Low carb broccoli salad bursts with flavor and crunch. Perfect for meal prep, weeknights, holidays and more!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 1 bunch Broccoli (chopped into small florets)
- 1/4 large Red onion (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup Bacon bits (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 large Avocado (cubed)
Broccoli Salad Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp White vinegar (or any vinegar of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 tbsp Powdered erythritol (optional)
- 1 pinch Black pepper (optional)
Mix broccoli, red onion, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise, olive oil, white vinegar, garlic salt, powdered erythritol and pepper until smooth. Stir the dressing into the vegetable mixture until well incorporated.
Fold in the avocado right before serving.
Serving size: 3/4 cup
Video Showing How To Make Broccoli Salad With Bacon And Cheese:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Broccoli Salad With Bacon And Cheese!