Keto Piña Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
This piña cheesecake cupcakes recipe is like keto mini cheesecake with pineapple and coconut flavor! It only takes 25 minutes to make these pineapple keto cheesecake cupcakes.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
Pineapple cheesecake filling
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 8-oz can Pineapple chunks (drained well)
- 1 large Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Coconut extract (optional, if you want coconut flavor in the filling)
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Yum Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Besti Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut flakes (unsweetened)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, mix the crust ingredients together until crumbly. Press the crust into the bottoms of the cupcake liners. Set aside.
In a blender or food processor, puree all the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth. Spoon the filling evenly on top of the cupcake crusts. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
Bake for 13-17 minutes,, until the coconut flakes start to turn golden but the center is still jiggly. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until set, before serving. Serve topped with homemade whipped cream.
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Video Showing How To Make Keto Piña Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Piña Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes!