Italian Marinated Artichoke Salad Recipe
An easy Italian marinated artichoke salad recipe in just 10 minutes! Only 5 ingredients (+ 5 in the dressing) is all this artichoke heart salad needs.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
Marinated Artichoke Salad:
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 4 cups Arugula (packed)
- 1 1/2 cups Marinated artichoke hearts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers (cut into bite size strips)
- 1/4 cup Red onions (optional, cut into thin 1/4 moons)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, until emulsified.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Serving size: 1 cup
Video Showing How To Make Artichoke Salad:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Artichoke Salad!