Easy Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
A healthy easy avocado tuna salad recipe! See how to make avocado tuna salad in just 10 minutes. Bonus: tuna and avocado salad needs just 7 ingredients!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 2 medium Avocados
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 4 5-oz cans Tuna (drained; I used 1/2 chunk light and 1/2 solid white albacore)
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Celery (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Red onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp Jalapeños (optional; minced; can add 1-2 tbsp more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
Mash the avocado and lime juice together with sea salt.
Add the tuna, cilantro, red onion, celery, and jalapeños (if using). Stir everything together, breaking apart any large pieces of tuna as needed.
Adjust salt and jalapeños to taste if needed. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 cup
Video Showing How To Make Avocado Tuna Salad:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Avocado Tuna Salad!