Keto Deviled Ham Salad Recipe
See how to make deviled ham salad in just 10 minutes! This homemade keto ham salad recipe can be served so many ways and makes a great lunch. Use it to top salads, on its own, or as deviled ham spread on bread.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb Ham (cooked and coarsely diced; ~3 cups)
- 1/4 cup Dill pickles (minced)
- 1/4 cup Sweet onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme
Pulse the cream cheese, mayo, mustard, and cayenne pepper in a food processor, until smooth.
Add the ham. Pulse again until the ham is finely chopped.
Fold in the pickles, onion, parsley, and thyme.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Video Showing How To Make Deviled Ham Salad:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Deviled Ham Salad!