Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Easy low carb keto chocolate chip muffins with almond flour have the flavor and texture of a bakery muffin - but none of the sugar. 3.7g net carbs each!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- 2 1/2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/3 cup Butter (2/3 stick, melted; or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk (at room temperature)
- 3 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ChocZero Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips (Use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off!)
In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt.
Mix in the melted butter, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Serving size: 1 muffin