Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (5 Flavors!)
Overnight chia seed pudding is an easy, healthy make-ahead recipe -- perfect for busy mornings. Enjoy plain or choose from 5 yummy flavors!
Basic Chia Pudding:
Free: Healthy Freezer Meals Recipe EbookGet It Now
In a small bowl or jar, stir together the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
If making a flavored version, add the extra ingredients as follows:
* Chocolate: Stir in cocoa powder. If desired, add an additional 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup. (Do not add chocolate chips yet.)
* Raspberry: Mash the raspberries in a small bowl, then stir into the chia pudding mixture. If desired, add an additional 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup.
* Banana: Add the mashed banana and stir to combine.
* Matcha: In a small bowl, whisk the matcha powder with 1 tablespoon of water. (This will prevent clumping later.) Stir into the chia pudding mixture. If desired, add an additional 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup.
* Pumpkin: Stir in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
Cover and place the chia pudding in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to set. (You can also do this overnight.)
Add or layer with toppings if desired. Topping recommendations based on flavor:
* Plain chia pudding: Blueberries (or sliced strawberries) and sliced almonds
* Chocolate: Chocolate chips and coconut flakes
* Raspberry: Fresh raspberries
* Banana: Banana slices and chocolate chips
* Matcha: Blueberries or raspberries
* Pumpkin: Whipped cream and cinnamon
Serving size: Entire recipe, about 1 to 1 1/2 cups
Nutrition info does not include optional flavors.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.