Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe - Sugar-Free Keto Cheesecake
A gluten-free, low carb cheesecake recipe that's EASY to make with only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes prep time. This sugar-free keto cheesecake tastes just like the real thing - delicious!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 3 tbsp Besti Erythritol (granular or powdered works fine)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Keto Cheesecake Filling
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol (erythritol must be powdered; can also use powdered monk fruit sweetener)
- 3 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a 9 in (23 cm) springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper).
To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don't want.)
Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula (use a pastry spatula for a smoother top if you have one).
Bake for about 45-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge (don't remove the springform edge yet). Cool in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
Serve with fresh raspberry sauce if desired.*
- To make optional raspberry sauce, simmer 1 cup fresh raspberries with 2 tablespoons water and sweetener to taste, for 5-10 minutes, breaking the berries with a spatula. Add additional water to thin out to your liking.
- There has been some confusion about carb counts. Two things to watch for:
- Erythritol is not included in carb count because it does not get metabolized. Most calculators like MFP do not know to exclude it.
- The official USDA database lists cream cheese as 1.56g of carbs per ounce. Some product labels may round this up or down, but it's actually the same for any full-fat cream cheese regardless of brand. Some calculators round this up to 2g per ounce, which can account for a big difference when extrapolating to the 32 oz needed for this low carb cheesecake recipe.
Serving size: 1 slice (1/16 of recipe)
Video Showing How To Make Low Carb Cheesecake:
Scroll up a bit to see the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Low Carb Cheesecake!