How To Make Sugar-Free White Chocolate (Low Carb, Gluten-free)
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- 3 oz Cocoa butter
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Liquid sunflower lecithin
- 1/4 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol (or any powdered sweetener of choice**)
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream powder (or whole milk powder)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp Sea salt (optional)
Cut the cocoa butter into small pieces, no larger than 1/2 in (1.3 cm) in any direction. This important to prevent overheating the outside when melting.
Place the cocoa butter, coconut oil, and sunflower lecithin into a small saucepan. Melt on the stove over VERY low heat. Do not allow it to simmer or boil. (Even better, use a double boiler if you can.) Remove from heat once melted.
Stir in the sweetener, until dissolved. Stir in the cream powder, vanilla extract, and sea salt, until smooth.
Pour into chocolate molds (or onto a small parchment lined pan). Refrigerate until hardened. Keep refrigerated for best results.
- Makes 2 chocolate bars of typical size. A serving is 1/4 of a bar.
- Any powdered sweetener will work. Powdered sugar makes a regular white chocolate version, but I prefer powdered erythritol for low carb and sugar-free white chocolate bars.
- The ratios in this recipe were updated in January 2018, and again in September 2018, for better results.
Serving size: 1/4 of a bar
Video Showing How To Make Sugar-Free White Chocolate:
Scroll up a bit to see the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Sugar-Free White Chocolate!