Easy Keto Paleo Vanilla Mug Cake Recipe
This easy vanilla mug cake recipe is ready in under 5 minutes! If you want a paleo mug cake that's simple, decadent, and delicious, give this keto vanilla mug cake a try.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 medium Vanilla bean (seeds scraped) - or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, see notes*
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Wholesome Yum Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 large Egg
Melt the coconut oil in a mug or ramekin in the microwave (about 30-45 seconds). Stir in the almond milk, and scraped vanilla bean seeds.
Add the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, gluten-free baking powder, sea salt, and egg. Stir until well combined. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
Microwave for about 90-120 seconds, until firm. Serve with whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream for paleo), or frost with your favorite frosting.
I highly recommend using the vanilla bean, but if you don't have any, you can use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract instead. This will be less vanilla flavor than using the bean directly, but adding any more extract would result in an aftertaste from the alcohol in the extract.
Serving size: 1 mug cake (entire recipe)