Low Carb Keto English Muffin Recipe (2 Minutes!)
The BEST keto low carb English muffin recipe - soft & buttery inside, crusty on the outside. Just 5 ingredients + 2 minutes to make these paleo gluten-free English muffins!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Wholesome Yum Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter (use ghee or coconut oil for paleo or dairy-free)
- 1 large Egg (or 1.5 egg whites)
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
Melt ghee (or butter) in a microwave or oven safe ramekin or other container, about 4 in (10 cm) diameter with a flat bottom. This takes about 30 seconds. (If using the oven only, you can melt it in the oven while it preheats. Remove once melted.)
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Let sit for a minute to allow the mixture to thicken.
Microwave method: Microwave for about 90 seconds, until firm.
Oven method: Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F (177 degrees C), until the top is firm and spring-y to the touch.
Run a knife along the edge and flip over a plate to release. Slice in half, then toast in the toaster.
Serving size: 2 large slices (entire recipe)
- Nutrition facts below are for a LARGE low carb English muffin (4" diameter), using these ramekins.
- For more container options, see the list in the blog post.
- If you prefer more/smaller slices, you can also make it in a mug instead of a ramekin, then just pop those in the toaster in batches.
Video Showing How To Make Low Carb English Muffins:
Tap here to jump to the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Low Carb English Muffins!