The BEST Homemade Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe
An easy, FAST homemade salsa recipe with fresh tomatoes and cilantro! See how to make fresh tomato salsa with just 5 ingredients & 5 minutes. It's the best homemade salsa recipe ever!
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- 4 medium Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 small Onion (cut into large chunks)
- 1 cup Fresh cilantro
- 1 medium Jalapeno (seeds removed)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced coarsely)
- 1 tbsp Lime juice (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Put everything in a food processor. Pulse until desired consistency is reached.
Serving size: 2 tbsp
- Check the post above for instructions on storing, canning, or freezing homemade salsa.
- Due to the serving size, nutrition info shows 0 carbs and sugar. The tomatoes and onion do both have a very tiny amount of both, but the amount per serving comes out to be negligible.
- Optional lime juice is not included in nutrition info, but does not significantly change it.
- Exact number of servings will vary depending on the size of your tomatoes.
Video Showing How To Make Homemade Salsa with Fresh Tomatoes:
Tap here to jump to the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Homemade Salsa with Fresh Tomatoes!