Portobello Pizza Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Portobello pizza is an easy and delicious way to make keto stuffed mushrooms! This low carb portobello mushroom pizza recipe is quick with a few ingredients, delicious for the whole family, and Atkins friendly.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- Olive oil spray
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce (low sugar)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 16 slices Pepperoni sausage (or a thinly sliced chorizo link)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with a layer of olive oil spray.
Scrape out the dark gills from the mushrooms with a spoon, and discard the gills.
Place the mushrooms stem side up, and top each with 2 tablespoons (28 g) of sauce. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons (28 g) of mozzarella and 4 slices of pepperoni or chorizo.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the mushrooms are soft. (See notes for alternative method.) Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 stuffed mushroom
- My calculations yield 5g total carbs and 4g net carbs per serving, whereas the Atkins book says 7g total carbs and 5g net carbs. The difference is in the low-sugar marinara sauce you choose to use.
- If you'd like, you can pre-bake the mushrooms for about 20 minutes before adding toppings. Drain, then add toppings and bake again. They turn out less watery this way.
Video Showing How To Make Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms!