The Best Greek Salad Recipe (Horiatiki)
Horiatiki salad is a traditional Greek salad recipe everyone will love! See how to make Greek salad in 10 minutes, with 5 simple ingredients and easy dressing.
Don't worry, the advertisements will NOT show up when you print the recipe.
FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
- 3 1/2 cups Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 3 1/2 cups Cucumbers (cut into half moons)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives (halved)
- 1/2 cup Red onions (sliced thinly into quarter moons)
- 1/2 cup Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese (crumbled)
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and red onions.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Add the feta and toss again.
Serving size: 1 cup
Video Showing How To Make Greek Salad:
Tap here to jump to the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Greek Salad!