Are you interested in working with Wholesome Yum? We love working with brands and companies that support our vision.
Since its inception in 2015, Wholesome Yum has grown to millions of monthly visitors across the website and highly engaged social media platforms. You can learn more about Maya here and view the latest media kit here.
Wholesome Yum specializes in recipe development, professional food photography and video production. All content creation is driven by reader demand and expert search engine optimization, for maximum exposure and lasting, evergreen reach.
When you work with Wholesome Yum, the results for your business are long term.
If your product or brand fits the niche of healthy, low carb, or gluten-free recipes, or cooking in general, we would love to discuss a partnership.
Below are some of the ways that we might work together. We are happy to consider other ideas that you may have.
- Sponsored Recipe Posts: This is the most effective and most common kind of partnership with Wholesome Yum. If you have a product or content that would connect with our readers, we would love to incorporate it into a recipe for a sponsored post. Maya can also be an ambassador via an ongoing series of sponsored posts.
- Social Media Sharing: Social media sharing is another opportunity to get your brand in front of a large audience. We only share products that my audience would find interesting.
- Food Photography & Styling: If you are looking for professional food photography, Maya is happy to provide this service. She shoots in a home studio using professional Canon equipment, with post editing. Photography is included in sponsored post packages, or can be purchased a la carte with licensing.
- Video Production: Overhead recipe videos generate unmatched social media reach. They make a valuable add-on to sponsored posts, and often increase reach more than tenfold.
- Giveaways: Giveaways are a great way to boost engagement for a sponsored post.
- Freelance Writing: Maya would be happy to write for your publication, whether it’s editorial content or guest posting. A link back to Wholesome Yum is required.
- Recipe Development: Developing recipes is Maya’s passion. Recipe development is available for external publications or for sponsored posts on Wholesome Yum.
- Advertising: We can offer a variety of options for advertising on Wholesome Yum. Please let me know what you are looking for.
- Recipe Roundups: Please feel free to include Wholesome Yum in a recipe roundup, online or in print. Photos may be used, but a link back to Wholesome Yum is required. Copying an entire post or recipe is prohibited.
Authenticity and Disclosures
We only work with brands and companies that we truly believe will add value to our readers. We will always disclose sponsored posts, per FTC guidelines, and provide a full disclosure here.
Our readers trust Wholesome Yum to be honest and transparent. We will never promote anything that we do not actually like, and compensation will never influence what we write about a brand or product. This makes sponsored posts that much more powerful for your business, because our readers place trust in our recommendations.