Are you interested in working with Wholesome Yum? I love working with brands and companies that I truly believe in. If your product fits the niche of healthy, low carb, or gluten-free recipes, or cooking in general, I would be thrilled to work with you. Below are some of the ways that we might collaborate, and I am definitely open to other ideas that you may have.
- Giveaways & Product Reviews: This is my favorite kind of partnership! If your product or service is a good fit for Wholesome Yum readers, I would be happy to write an honest review or create a giveaway to drive traffic and excitement to your brand.
- Sponsored Posts: If you have a product or content that would connect with my readers, I’d love to hear about it and incorporate it into a recipe for a sponsored post on Wholesome Yum.
- Freelance Writing: I would be happy to write for your publication, whether it’s editorial content, recipe development, or guest posting (with a link back).
- Recipe Development: Developing recipes is my passion. I am always excited to create new recipes for you, whether it’s for an external publication or for a sponsored post on Wholesome Yum.
- Food Photography & Styling: I have learned a lot about food photography and styling as my blog has grown. My current style is light, airy photos with back lighting and simple props, but I can also do down to earth, dark and moody, and anything in between. I shoot in a home studio using Canon equipment and do post computer editing, but can also travel on location upon request.
- Advertising: I can offer a variety of options for advertising on Wholesome Yum. Please let me know what you are looking for.
- Recipe Roundups: I would be thrilled if you want to include Wholesome Yum in a recipe roundup, online or in print. Feel free to use my photos, but please include a link back to my site and do not copy the entire post or recipe.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with your proposal. I’d love to hear from you!