Wholesome Yum is committed to offering a quality online experience at our website. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has equal access to our digital content. We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA to ensure our digital content and offerings are ADA Compliant.
Some, though not all, ways that Wholesome Yum is accessible and is meeting the above accessibility standards are:
- Our website can be navigated without the use of a mouse
- We offer an accessibility menu, which includes the ability to change text size and to change colors to black & white for higher contrast
- We create alt text for images so that screen readers can read them
- We provide closed captions for all of our videos
- We strive to maintain a consistent and predictable layout of all web pages on our website
Please be aware that our efforts to make our site friendly and accessible for everyone are ongoing and we continually review any changes or additions to our website to ensure accessibility compliance.
If you have any specific questions or feedback about the accessibility of any particular web page on our website, please contact us and we will make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns.