Keto Low Carb Coconut Flour Recipes
Here you'll find the best low carb coconut flour recipes! Coconut flour absorbs a lot of liquid and can be drying, so it can be a little challenging to work with. But, when you have keto coconut flour recipes that are specifically designed for it, it can be amazing.
For the most part, coconut flour works best as a supporting flour. It can be good for the dredging step in breading, or to blend with another flour to improve texture in baked goods. It makes a really good add-in for low carb almond flour recipes.
If you are nut-free, look for low carb coconut flour recipes that don't use other flours. (Did you know coconuts are a fruit, not a nut?)
How To Choose Coconut Flour for Recipes
Like almond flour, your end result will vary depending on the coconut flour brand you choose.
With coconut flour, the main difference in brands is their precise grind and how much moisture the flour will absorb. The variance is very slight - not as drastic as the difference between blanched and unblanched almond flour - but can still make a different in your low carb coconut flour recipes.
When looking at a recipe using coconut flour, look at process shots or the video to see if your batter looks similar to theirs. Sometimes you might need to add a bit more (or less) liquid to compensate for any difference.
Easy Keto Coconut Flour Recipes
These easy keto coconut flour recipes provide lots of variety for baking, breading, and more. Click the pictures below to see the recipes!
Otherwise, check out all the low carb coconut flour recipes below!
Most Popular Coconut Flour Recipes
Want to know the reader favorites in low carb coconut flour recipes? These are the ones Wholesome Yum readers make most:
- Coconut Flour Pancakes - For the bajillion and one recipes that call for already cooked bacon, for the weekend brunch, and anything in between, this recipe is IT. Simply the BEST way to cook bacon!
- Coconut Flour Pie Crust - Just a few simple ingredients needed for an easy nut-free low carb crust.
- Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins - If you think coconut flour baked goods are dry, you haven't tried the right ones. These muffins are moist and buttery!
- Fathead Pizza Crust - The most popular Wholesome Yum recipe for years, for good reason. It's a truly chewy-on-the-inside, crispy-on-the-outside keto crust!
- Coconut Flour Keto Tortillas - With only 3 simple ingredients in the base recipe, these are the answer to all kinds of low carb wraps.