Easy Keto Avocado Recipes
Here's your spot for all the best low carb avocado recipes! Avocado is naturally low carb and high fat, which makes these easy keto avocado recipes ideal for a low carb or keto lifestyle. Not to mention delicious!
You know I'm a big fan of avocado -- I even included it in the Wholesome Yum logo! -- and there's no shortage of keto recipes with avocado for me to show you.
Is Avocado Keto?
Yes, avocado is high in healthy fats and very keto friendly! Learn more about the carbs in avocado here.
Keto avocado recipes are packed with healthy fats for anyone, low carb or not. But particularly for a keto diet, avocado is excellent for providing a great macro ratio.
Most Popular Keto Avocado Recipes
Here are the most popular low carb recipes with avocado - there are so many ways to enjoy it:
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie - You can't taste the avocado in here, but it adds healthy fats and makes this smoothie keto friendly.
- Easy Healthy Taco Salad - The most popular salad recipe on Wholesome Yum, this comes together in just 20 minutes, with simple ingredients you probably have on hand.
- BLT Stuffed Avocado - A quick and healthy lunch you can prep in a flash!
- Avocado Tuna Salad - A bright, nutrient-packed twist on the classic tuna salad. Enjoy on its own, in a lettuce wrap, or a coconut flour tortilla.
- Avocado Brownies - Avocado in brownies might seem like an odd combo, but they come out super fudgy, sweet, and delicious!
The Best Keto Avocado Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Low Carb Avocado Recipes