FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 170,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by Crystal Farms. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
We’re all always looking for more lunches that are healthy, transportable, and super delicious, right? Keto cheese wraps to the rescue! While I love my lettuce wraps, they just don’t replace a “real” chicken bacon wrap! Which is why I was so excited to discover Crystal Farms cheese wraps. These are a game changer!
Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps are wraps made completely out of cheese. They come in mozzarella and marble jack flavors – I opted for mozzarella in this keto wrap recipe.
These thin sliced cheese wraps are specifically designed to replace flour tortillas and they check all the boxes. Here’s why I love ’em:
- They’re super flavorful – I love cheese in my wraps anyway!
- They’re super easy-to-use – they actually roll and don’t break. (Just don’t fold them – they roll perfectly.)
- They’re nice and sturdy, just like a real tortilla would be.
- They’re naturally low carb and gluten-free. Perfect for my lifestyle.
We’re stuffing the keto chicken wraps with diced chicken, chopped bacon, chopped lettuce, diced tomato, and finishing it off with a healthy drizzle of ranch dressing. It doesn’t get any better than this.
And yes, this easy keto wrap recipe is basic. But sometimes basic is best… especially for an easy low carb lunch.
What Are Keto Cheese Wraps?
Keto sandwich wraps are keto wraps made of cheese! Brilliant, right? I certainly think so.
Low carb, tons of flavor, and the perfect amount of protein and fat. Not to mention… CHEESE!!! And the possibilities for keto wraps are truly endless.
There are so many keto wrap ideas floating around my head right now. So you may just see some more recipes soon! 😉
How To Make Keto Sandwich Wraps
Here’s how to make chicken bacon ranch wraps in three easy steps:
- Grab and fill your cheese keto wraps. Spread the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, and sliced bacon onto the carb free cheese wraps.
- Add ranch. Drizzle each wrap with ranch dressing.
- Roll your keto sandwich wraps. Roll up the edges of the wrap and eat!
Are Cheese Wraps Keto?
YES, Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps are keto! Because they are made entirely out of cheese, they are low carb. And there are endless ways to use them.
Where To Buy Keto Cheese Wraps
Crystal Farms keto cheese wraps can be found at most grocery retailers across Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Hawaii, Michigan, Nebraska and Illinois. Find the full list of grocery retailers here.
If your local grocer doesn’t carry them or you live in another state, ask for Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps and hopefully they will stock them soon! 🙂
Can You Make Keto Chicken Wraps Ahead?
This keto cheese wraps recipe can be prepped ahead, but it’s best assembled right before eating. Here are a few ways you can prep your keto cheese sandwich wrap ahead:
- Wash and chop romaine lettuce.
- Cook chicken. I often like to use my juicy chicken breast recipe or even shredded chicken.
- Cook bacon. My favorite way is bacon in the oven!
- Make ranch dressing if you’re going to make it from scratch! (It only takes 5 minutes.)
What To Serve With Keto Sandwich Wraps
These protein-packed keto chicken lettuce wraps need a simple low carb veggie side. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Keto French Fries – I have to say, that the first side that came to mind for these keto chicken wraps was something crunchy with some potato-like flavor! If you’re missing traditional fries, you’ve GOT to to try these keto fries.
- Keto Onion Rings – With keto diet sandwich wraps that are so healthy, it’s only natural to gravitate towards a side like onion rings. Just like the real deal, without the deep-fried breading.
- Crispy Zucchini Fries – Struggle to eat your veggies? You’ll be excited to eat your veggies with this recipe!
- Low Carb Vegetable Soup – Pair this keto cheese wraps recipe with warm and packed-with-veggies soup.
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower – Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable, and it makes a perfect side to just about everything…keto chicken wraps included!
Tools To Make Chicken Bacon Wraps:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Reusable Sandwich Storage Container – This storage container makes taking your keto wrap sandwiches on-the-go easy and green! Pack a few keto chicken wraps and some raw veggies for an easy lunch.
- Freezable Lunch Box – These chicken bacon wraps make an excellent lunch to take to school or work. Keep them safe and cool in this freezable lunch box – you’ll never forget your ice pack again!
- Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps – The key ingredient in this keto cheese wrap recipe!
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one.
Keto Cheese Wraps Recipe: Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
An easy, flavorful ranch chicken bacon wrap recipe! These keto cheese wraps need just 6 ingredients + 5 minutes prep. It's the BEST keto sandwich wrap recipe!
Click underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
Get The Easy Keto App by Wholesome Yum
Custom low carb meal plans, recipes, and macro tracking to make keto easy - from your iPhone, Android, & computer.GET THE KETO APP
Get RECIPE TIPS in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
On each Crystal Farms cheese wrap, arrange the 1/4 cup (32 g) lettuce, 2 tablespoons (30 g) tomatoes, 1/4 cup (32 g) chicken, and 1 slice chopped bacon, in that order.
Drizzle each open wrap with a tablespoon of ranch dressing.
Roll up the edges inward and eat!
Made this? Leave a rating!
Serving size: 1 wrap
Want some moral support or recipe help?
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. (Learn about net carbs here.) We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂