This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This sugar-free slushie is the ultimate way to cool down fast on a hot day. The keto slushie drinks here combine real fruit with a natural sweetener for a two-minute refreshment that won’t weigh you down. (And you can even use similar ingredients in this short recipe to make sugar free sorbet and keto frozen yogurt!)
The secret to making the best sugar-free slushie starts with making it sweet: Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend is the perfect choice, since it dissolves smoothly into cold drinks and has a flavor just like sugar — all with zero net carbs! (Many other sweeteners can make drinks gritty or just settle to the bottom.)
Why You’ll Love This Keto Slushie Recipe
- Sweet, fruity taste
- Smooth texture
- Made with real fruit (just 3 easy, healthy ingredients!)
- 2 minutes from start to finish
- No fake colors, drink syrup, or artificial flavors
- The perfect quick treat for hot summer days!
Ingredients & Substitutions
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for sugar-free slushies, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- Frozen Berries – Use a mixed berry blend, or choose a single type of frozen, low sugar berries. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries are all great keto fruits for a slushie.
- Club Soda – Gives this slushie a smooth and airy consistency that’s easy to sip. Any kind of plain sparkling water will work here, as long as it’s sugar free.
- Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend – This sweetener dissolves smoothly into cold drinks, so your sugar-free slushie is never gritty! Other granulated or powdered sweeteners are not recommended, as they won’t dissolve completely. You could also use keto simple syrup, but the consistency would be a bit thinner.
How To Make Sugar Free Slushies
This section shows how to make a sugar free slush or slurpee, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.
- Combine. Add berries, club soda, and Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend to a high powered blender.
- Blend. Blend the sugar-free slushie recipe until it reaches a smooth consistency. Enjoy immediately.
- Swap the fruit – Although the berries below have lower sugar compared to many keto fruits, you can swap in any frozen fruit that fits your lifestyle or keto macros — peach, pineapple, mango, or watermelon would be delicious choices if you can spare a few extra carbs.
- Add herbs – Mint is a classic addition, but other combinations (such as basil or rosemary with frozen strawberries) would be refreshing as well.
- Mix up the flavors – Add spices like cinnamon, vanilla, or ginger to make flavors in this keto friendly slushie pop!
- Add tang – A splash of lime or lemon juice (or citrus zest) can help bring out the sweetness in the fruit.
This sugar free icee tastes best when served right away, so refrigerating or freezing is not recommended. You might be able to keep it in the freezer for 10-20 minutes to keep it cold, but anything longer than that will change the consistency.
More Fruity Keto Drink Recipes
If you like keto slushies, these keto frozen drinks (and iced ones!) will keep you cool as well.
Sugar-Free Slushie Recipe
Keto Sugar-Free Slushie
Make an ice cold, sweet, sugar free slushie recipe at home! This keto slushie uses 3 natural ingredients for a refreshing drink in 2 minutes.
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1 cup
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂