Easy Healthy Grill Recipes
Find the best grilling recipes here, all made with simple, fresh ingredients! You'll find grilled chicken, beef, seafood, vegetables, and more for your next cookout.
Grilling is an easy way to get food with lots of flavor, without much effort, especially in the summer months.
Ways To Cook Healthy Grill Recipes
Of course, the simplest way is to cook these recipes is on the grill! But, here are some additional tools that can help:
- Bamboo Skewers – Many grilled foods can be cooked on skewers, making them easier to flip and avoiding the problem of falling through the grates.
- Grill Basket – For smaller foods that can't be skewered, a grill basket is an easy solution.
- Cast Iron Grill Pan – When it’s too cold to grill outside, use this on the stovetop instead.
The Best Grilled Recipes
If you're looking for the perfect grilled recipe and can't decide where to start, here are some delicious reader favorites that you're going to love:
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers - Super easy with a quick marinade, these are ready in half an hour.
- Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs - These grilled kabobs have everything you need for a whole meal! Just add rice or cauliflower rice.
- Salmon - You can cook salmon directly on the grill or make salmon in foil packets.
- Grilled Asparagus - A super quick way to make a healthy side dish on the grill.
What To Serve With Grilling Recipes
Often times, you don't need to serve grilled foods with anything because you can make your entire dinner on the grill! But if you want something to add, here are some ideas:
- Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad - Light and refreshing, and perfect for summer.
- Creamy Cucumber Salad - Just a few simple ingredients and the most amazing, simple dressing.
- Sauteed Eggplant - A great summer veggie to add to your grilling main dishes.
- Zucchini Noodles - Healthier than real pasta, and totally delicious.
Easy Healthy Grill Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Healthy Grilled Recipes