This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This grilled peach salad recipe combines juicy fresh fruit, peppery greens, and tangy cheese with a sweet dressing for an easy gourmet summer dish — much like mango salad, with a smoky twist. You might be used to preparing peaches for dessert recipes like healthy peach cobbler… but if you never tried preparing a salad with peaches before, this is a delicious way to do it. It takes just 15 minutes and grilling brings out the flavor!
Why You’ll Love This Grilled Peach Salad Recipe
- Sweet and savory flavor
- Juicy fruits with smokiness from the grill
- Tangy vinaigrette and crunchy nuts
- Simple ingredients
- 7 minutes hands-on time
- Naturally gluten free, with dairy-free and vegan options
- The ultimate fresh salad for summer, especially July and August!
Ingredients & Substitutions
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for peach arugula salad, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- Peaches – Ripe peaches are a must for this recipe. Look for firm fruit with brightly colored skin and flesh that gives slightly to gentle pressure near the stem. Yellow or white peaches will work! Cut them into wedges.
- Arugula – While other leafy greens, like baby spinach or spring mix, will work, the peppery flavor of arugula balances the sweetness of the peaches perfectly. Baby arugula works as well.
- Blueberries – Use fresh blueberries, or any other favorite summer berries.
- Pecans – Add crunch and complexity. Walnuts or pine nuts would be great here as well!
- Feta Cheese – For a burst of savory and tangy flavor. You could also make a grilled peach salad with goat cheese, or omit altogether to make it dairy-free.
- Oil – For getting grill marks on peaches and preventing them from sticking to the grill grate. You can also use a cooking oil spray.
VARIATION: Add protein!
Prosciutto pairs well with the flavors here, or add grilled chicken for a complete meal.
- Olive Oil – I use extra virgin olive oil, but use any dressing oil you prefer.
- Maple Syrup – Adds a touch of sweetness. I use Wholesome Yum Keto Maple Syrup to keep this recipe for peach salad sugar free, but any maple syrup (or even honey) will work.
- White Balsamic Vinegar – For tangy flavor that won’t stain the peaches. If needed, you can substitute white wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, or lemon juice.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper – For easy seasoning.
How To Make Salad With Peaches
This section shows how to make summer peach salad recipes, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.
- Grill. Preheat grill or grill pan and brush with oil. Place peaches on the grill, cut side down, in a single layer. Grill, flipping once, until soft with light grill marks.
- Prep dressing. Whisk ingredients together until emulsified.
TIP: Don’t move the peaches, except to flip.
If they move too much, they won’t develop any grill marks.
- Arrange. Plate arugula, peaches, blueberries, pecans and feta on a serving platter.
- Finish. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. If you like, you can garnish with fresh herbs, like fresh basil leaves or mint.
- Store: Wrap up peaches, greens, toppings, and dressing separately and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Meal prep: Prepare dressing and grill peaches ahead of time. Assemble when ready to serve.
- Reheat: Although grilled peaches taste delicious cold, you can reheat them on the grill.
- Freeze: I don’t recommend freezing this salad with grilled peaches, as the textures will change too much.
What To Serve With Grilled Peach Salad
Pair this peach summer salad with other mains from the grill! Try it with these dishes.
More Healthy Summer Salad Recipes
Don’t stop at salad recipes with peaches. These salads are also loaded with cool, refreshing flavor.
Grilled Peach Salad Recipe
Grilled Peach Salad
Salad with peaches makes the most of summer fruit! Learn how to make a sweet, tangy, juicy grilled peach salad recipe in just 15 minutes.
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Preheat the grill, or a grill pan on the stove, over medium heat.
Spray or brush the grill with oil. Place the peach slices on the grill in a single layer. Grill 4-5 minutes per side, without moving except to flip once, until the peaches are soft with light grill marks.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, until the oil is emulsified.
In a large bowl or on a serving platter, arrange the arugula, grilled peaches, blueberries, pecans, and feta.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1 cup
Nutrition info uses Wholesome Yum sugar-free maple syrup, and will be different if you use regular.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂