Easy Nut-Free Keto Low Carb Recipes
Nuts are a common item in low carb foods, but can be a problem if you or a family member have a nut allergy. This section of nut-free keto recipes can help.
Everything here is either naturally nut-free, or has an easy nut-free option to make it that way. If the recipe needs modification, you'll find details on how to do it on the recipe card or in the post.
Note: Some of these nut-free keto recipes do contain coconut, which is technically a fruit. People with nut allergies can usually tolerate coconut just fine, but of course you know yourself best.
There are lots of nut-free options for low carb recipes, so you don't have to miss out!
The Best Nut-Free Keto Recipes
If you are looking for tried and true keto desserts that thousands of readers have tried and loved, here are their favorites:
- Coconut Flour Bread - This tastes like a multi-grain seed bread, thanks to all the seeds in there. But no nuts!
- Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins - These delicious paleo muffins use coconut flour, no nuts at all. They are soft and moist, not dry!
- Coconut Flour Waffles - Sensing a pattern here? Many nut-free keto sweets and baked goods use coconut flour. These are so good!
- Keto Cheese Wraps - These chicken bacon ranch wraps use cheese for the wrap, so they are naturally nut-free and keto.
- Keto Pizza Casserole - Forget the nut-filled keto crust and make a casserole instead. Another naturally nut-free keto recipe!
Latest Keto Nut-Free Recipes