Easy Low Carb Keto Side Dish Recipes
You're going to love these low carb keto side dish recipes! Just because they are packed with veggies or you're following a keto diet, does not make them boring. Promise.
These easy keto side dishes offer up lots of ways to cook veggies in a way that's absolutely delicious. They are naturally gluten-free and have under 10 net carbs (most under 5!), but they are also versatile enough for the whole family, even if they are not low carb. With these recipes, you'll have everyone eating more vegetables - and loving every bite.
For a full list of low carb foods, check the keto food list.
Popular Simple Keto Sides
The easiest, best keto sides you can make are simple ways to prepare keto vegetables! These are reader favorites and many of them are paleo as well:
- Roasted Asparagus - A classic in only 20 minutes! No wonder it's a reader favorite. It's also delicious with a squeeze of lemon and sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Roasted Eggplant - This method makes for the most delicious caramelized edges.
- Sauteed Broccoli With Garlic - This garlicky broccoli is ready in just 12 minutes and is perfect when you don't want to turn on the oven.
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts - Perfectly browned and crispy on the outside, with an unbelievably sugar-free maple glaze and a sweet mustard dipping sauce.
- Green Beans Almondine - This naturally keto recipe sounds fancy, but comes together very quickly.
Popular Keto Side Dishes To Replace Carbs
When you miss those starchy favorites like pasta, rice, and potatoes, these popular recipes are the perfect substitute:
- Shirataki Noodles - If you've never tried these, or if you have but were disappointed, try this method for the secrets to the perfect texture. It's one of my favorite low carb side dish recipes! It comes with a garlic cream sauce, and you can add a main dish or some sauteed mushrooms for a meal.
- Mashed Cauliflower - Get the secret to silky smooth cauliflower mash that tastes just like potatoes, with plenty of butter, garlic, and a secret ingredient to make it creamy. Only 5 ingredients total!
- Keto Fries - Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! Guess the low-carb veggie replacement we use instead of potatoes?
- Zucchini Noodles - The complete guide to one of the best keto side dishes, including spiralizing methods and cooking methods.
- Cauliflower Rice - Use this basic tutorial to make simple keto rice as a side for all your favorite meals, for any cuisine.
- Cauliflower Mac And Cheese - The same flavor of mac and cheese, with much fewer carbs. The sauce has plenty of cream and cheddar cheese to thicken it... no starchy thickeners needed.