Free Printable: Low Carb & Keto Food ListGet It Now
This post is sponsored by ChocZero. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
The right coffee creamer transforms your cup of morning coffee, especially during the holiday season! This sugar free peppermint mocha creamer is easy to make and will give your morning coffee a delicious minty flavor that feels festive. Plus with less than a gram of sugar, it delivers rich chocolatey flavor and creamy texture without the sugar crash.
No need to give up your daily splash of coffee creamer to stay sugar free… just like my sugar free chocolate syrup or traditional keto coffee creamers, this recipe adds one more great taste to amp up the flavor in hot drinks without loading up on sugar.
You can’t skimp on the secret ingredient that creates the rich flavor and creamy texture in this recipe: ChocZero Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread! It makes the best swap for this festive sugar free peppermint mocha creamer recipe because, unlike creamers with artificial flavor or corn syrup, it has no added sugar, gluten, soy, or GMOs. It’s my favorite spread for everything from sugar free magic cookie bars to healthy fruit dip!
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off, just for my readers!)
Why You’ll Love This Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- Gives your coffee a chocolatey-mint taste of peppermint mocha
- Only 5 ingredients
- No additives like carrageenan, vegetable oil, or maltodextrin
- No sucralose or stevia like other creamers
- Naturally sugar-free, with dairy-free option
- Made in 2 minutes
- Just 1.4g net carbs
- Makes the perfect morning cup of coffee
Ingredients & Substitutions
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for this sugar free peppermint mocha coffee creamer, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- ChocZero Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spread – Makes this coffee creamer thick and creamy without sugar (or even extra cocoa powder).
- Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend – If you need to use a different keto sugar substitute, I recommend crystallized Besti or powdered allulose, as they will dissolve completely. See my sweeteners conversion chart for exact substitute amounts, but keep in mind that other alternatives besides these will not dissolve. Instead, the sweetener will either settle to the bottom or create a gritty texture.
- Heavy Cream – Using heavy cream in your peppermint mocha sugar free creamer gives the creamer a rich and silky texture. You could substitute this with coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk to make it a non-dairy creamer.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – Used to thin out the creamer. You can use coconut milk beverage instead for a nut-free option as needed, or regular dairy milk.
- Peppermint Extract – Use the best quality extract you can find for the best minty flavor. This one is so good!
How To Make Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Creamer
This section shows how to make keto peppermint mocha creamer, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.
- Blend. Combine ChocZero dark chocolate hazelnut spread, Besti, heavy cream, almond milk, and peppermint extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour. Add the sugar free coffee creamer to your (hot or cold) coffee, stir, and top with sugar-free whipped cream, if desired.
- Drink. Enjoy your delicious cup of holiday-inspired perfection!
TIP: The right amount of zero sugar peppermint creamer is about 1/4 cup.
For the perfect cup, I add 1/4 cup of creamer to 8 ounces of coffee — this fills an average 12-ounce coffee mug. The amount for you can vary depending on the potency of your extract and your preference, so start with less and adjust to taste.
How Many Calories Are In A Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Creamer?
This homemade sugar free peppermint mocha creamer contains 187 calories per serving and less than a gram of sugar. Compare that to a peppermint mocha at Starbucks, which contains 440 calories and a whopping 54 grams of sugar!
Keep this peppermint mocha sugar free coffee creamer covered in the refrigerator for 7-10 days. It may get thick when cold, but will become liquid again when added to hot coffee (or bring to room temperature to use in iced coffee). Freezing is not recommended.
More Sugar Free Drink Recipes
For more festive and cozy flair without the sugar, try these warming sugar-free drinks:
Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Creamer
Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Creamer (2 Min!)
This homemade sugar free peppermint mocha creamer is deliciously festive. Made with only 5 ingredients and blender, it's quick and easy!
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Adjust the amount of peppermint extract if desired.
Use 1/4 cup of this creamer for each 8-ounce coffee.
Store in a jar or bottle in the refrigerator. It may get thick when cold, but will become liquid again when added to hot coffee (or bring to room temperature to use in iced coffee).
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
This helps other readers and also helps me continue to provide free recipes on my site.
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?Save This Recipe Now
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂