This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by KitchenAid. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
I have a special reason for today’s sugar-free cupcakes recipe. It may still be hot outside, but fall is definitely upon us. It’s officially October -and that means it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
This year, I’m so excited to be partnering with KitchenAid in a meaningful way to help this amazing cause. For all the women that have fought breast cancer, for all the families that have been affected by this awful disease, and most importantly, for all that are still fighting today, I’m grateful to be doing something that can help. Breast cancer is a devastating disease that touches so many people out there, and my heart goes out to those that have seen it first hand. Right now, I’m just honored to be able to pitch in.
As a bonus, this contribution has actually been so much fun for me, because it means I get to make sugar-free cupcakes. (Cue excited squealing here. Come on, who isn’t at least just a little happier with a cute raspberry pink cupcake in hand?)
Yep, these beautiful little pink gems are here to support the fight against breast cancer.
Shhh, let’s not tell anyone that they are low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo friendly, and THM approved, too.
More Keto Cupcake & Muffin Recipes
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Coconut Flour Muffins
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
- Low Carb Pumpkin Muffins
Tools To Make Keto Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Muffin Pan – This muffin pan is heavy duty and will be perfect for these raspberry cupcakes.
- Cupcake Liners – You’ll need to line your muffin pan with cupcake liners for this keto cupcake recipe.
- Large Mixing Bowl – This set of bowls are the ones I prefer to use in the kitchen when baking.
Low Carb Sugar-free Cupcakes Recipe with Raspberry Frosting:
Pin it to save for later!
Reader Fave Keto Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one.
Sugar-free Cupcakes Recipe with Raspberry Frosting (Low Carb, Paleo)
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and raspberry extract. Mix well. Fold in the fresh raspberries (some of them will break apart, which is fine).
Spoon the batter into the lined muffin cups (a large cookie or ice cream scoop works well for this), filling them about 3/4 of the way. You can dot the tops with additional raspberries if you'd like. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
Heat the fresh raspberries with a tablespoon of water in a very small saucepan on the stove. Bring to a boil, then mash the raspberries down with the back of a wooden or silicone spoon. Reduce heat to medium-low or low, just high enough for a gentle simmer. Simmer, pressing down occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and pour the raspberry sauce into it. Press down to release as much liquid as possible into the bowl. Discard the solids caught in the sieve.
Cream the softened butter using an electric mixer for about 2-3 minutes, until lightened in color and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sweetener and beat with the mixer again until smooth.
- Add the raspberry liquid and milk of choice. Beat again until smooth. If frosting is too thick, add additional milk, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. (For extra creamy frosting, pulse the frosting in a high speed blender or KitchenAid mixer.)
- Pipe the raspberry frosting on top of the cupcakes.
Made this recipe? Leave a rating! ★★★★★
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. We'd LOVE for you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe instructions to social media or websites. You may share a photo with a link back instead.