Free Printable: Low Carb & Keto Food ListGet It Now
I like the benefits of apple cider vinegar and use it a lot in cooking, but don’t like it enough to take a spoonful on its own like some people do. These keto ACV gummies are a perfect way to get some extra apple cider vinegar (ACV) in a delicious gummy that tastes similar to my sugar free gummy bears. Plus, they are a great keto snack when I’m craving something sweet!
Ingredients & Substitutions
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for the best keto ACV gummies, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Gives a tangy kick to these gummies, plus numerous benefits (see below).
- Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend – This is the powdered version of my go-to sweetener, and I highly recommend using it for a smooth texture in your ACV keto gummies. Granulated sweeteners and even most other powdered sweeteners (including most brands of monk fruit and stevia that use erythritol as a filler) don’t dissolve well, or can crystallize and leave a grainy texture.
- Gelatin Powder – Use unflavored gelatin powder to avoid added sugar.
How To Make Keto ACV Gummies
This section shows how to make apple cider vinegar gummies, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.
- Simmer. In a medium saucepan, combine water, apple cider vinegar, and Powdered Besti. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Whisk. Meanwhile, pour more water into a bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin powder evenly over the water and whisk immediately. Set aside to bloom.
- Combine. Add the bloomed gelatin mixture to the ACV mixture. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Put back over heat if needed.
- Assemble. Use a dropper to fill silicone gummy molds with the mixture.
- Refrigerate. Place keto ACV gummies in the fridge until set. Once set, pop them out of the molds.
TIP: You may need to refrigerate or freeze longer.
If they don’t want to come out, they may need to set for a little longer, or you can also place them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and then pop them out (this doesn’t affect their final texture).
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits (see the asterisks for scientific references) and you can get these from keto ACV gummies, too:
- Digestive Health – The ingredients in apple cider vinegar gummies can help with gut health and digestion. Plus, apple cider vinegar can increase the feeling of fullness, which may also indirectly support digestion [*].
- Blood Sugar Regulation – The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can moderate blood sugar levels [*].
- Weight Management – Studies have shown ACV can burn fat, boost metabolism, and reduce appetite, which can help you reach your weight loss goals [*].
- Antioxidant Effects – Apple cider vinegar has antioxidants like catechin and caffeic acid [*].
- Store: To keep your ACV gummies fresh and chewy, store them in an airtight container or mason jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Freeze: Place them in a single layer on a lined baking sheet to freeze individually (this prevents them from sticking together when frozen). Then, transfer to an airtight container or freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Keto Snack Recipes
Following a low carb diet doesn’t have to be hard when you have keto snacks on hand. Here are some more quick and easy ideas:
Tools To Make ACV Gummies
- Medium Saucepan – This saucepan is just the right size and super easy to clean.
- Dropper – A dropper makes it so much easier to fill the molds without any spills or drips.
- Gummy Molds – These molds are silicone, so the gummies pop out easily without sticking, and the size is perfect for bite-sized treats.
Keto ACV Gummies (3 Ingredients!)
These keto ACV gummies are sweet, chewy, sugar-free, and easy to make with just 3 ingredients: apple cider vinegar, monk fruit & gelatin.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of water, apple cider vinegar, and Powdered Besti. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat.
Meanwhile, pour the remaining 1/2 cup water into a bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin powder evenly over the water and whisk immediately before it sets. Set aside to bloom for at least 5 minutes.
Add the bloomed gelatin mixture to the ACV mixture. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Put back over heat if needed, but the mixture should still be hot enough.
Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours, until set.
Once set, pop the gummies out of the molds. If they don’t want to come out, they may need to set for a little longer, or you can also place them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and then pop them out (this doesn’t affect their final texture).
Did You Like It?
Leave a rating to help other readers (this also helps me continue to provide free recipes on my site), or get the recipe sent to your inbox.
Serving size: 17-18 gummies
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂