Easy Low Carb Keto Dessert Recipes
You don't have to miss dessert just because you are following a keto diet! Having options for keto friendly, low carb desserts can help you stay on track with your healthy lifestyle. You'll find many of the best keto dessert recipes here.
These easy keto desserts and sweets will satisfy your craving, be it cheesecake, cookies, chocolate, cake, or ice cream, among others. There are even some no carb desserts here.
Sweeteners & Flours For Keto Desserts
There are several natural keto sweeteners you can use for keto desserts. My favorites are monk fruit and allulose, but erythritol is also common. Avoid artificial sweeteners, like asparatame and sucralose.
Curious about the types of flours to use in your keto sweets and treats? My go-to is super fine blanched almond flour, which creates the best texture in baked goods - find lots of sweet and savory almond flour recipes here. Or for those that prefer coconut flour, get it here and find coconut flour recipes here.
If you plan to bake keto desserts, also check out the keto grocery list for other common ingredients that low carb sweets tend to have.
Keep in mind, these flours won't replace white flour 1-to-1 in most cases, so you'll need keto baking recipes specifically developed for them. You'll find plenty below!
The Best Keto Dessert Recipes
If you are looking for tried and true keto friendly desserts that thousands of readers have tried and loved, here are their favorites:
- Keto Cheesecake - The top low carb dessert recipe on Wholesome Yum! Everyone says their non-keto friends can't tell the difference compared to a regular cheesecake.
- Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins - A super moist, soft keto muffin recipe that you can customize with add-ins. If you can't do almond flour, try coconut flour blueberry muffins instead.
- Keto Cream Cheese Cookies - Soft cookies perfect for decorating or cutting into shapes.
- Keto Brownies - Just 6 ingredients and super fudgy. The perfect keto dessert.
- Keto Ice Cream - A simple recipe with just 5 ingredients. The sweetener used in this is the key to keeping it soft and scoopable.
Easy Keto Low Carb Dessert Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Low Carb Dessert Recipes