FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LISTGET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by ChocZero. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
The chocolate lovers are going to love this one! If you think that a drizzle of chocolate belongs on just about anything, this sugar-free chocolate syrup will become your favorite topping. I’ve made this keto chocolate syrup with simple ingredients so that instead of tasting artificial, it allows the chocolate to shine.
ChocZero is my go-to for all my keto chocolate recipes, and I know you all love their amazing sugar-free chocolate as much as I do! You can also find ChocZero chocolate in many of the keto chocolate recipes on WholesomeYum, including keto chocolate peanut butter cheesecake (yes, it is as good as it sounds), white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, keto truffles, and keto chocolate chip muffins.
These ChocZero Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips are a staple in my keto desserts. I know you’ll love them too!
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off, just for Wholesome Yum readers!)
Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup Ingredients
This no sugar added chocolate syrup is made with just 4 simple ingredients:
- Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- Heavy cream
- ChocZero Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla extract
How To Make Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup
This syrup takes less than 5 minutes to make:
- Dissolve sweetener. Stir allulose-based sweetener into saucepan and heat until dissolved.
- Add chocolate. Stir in ChocZero chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir. Your sauce is ready when it’s melty and smooth!
Use a spoon or pitcher to drizzle on anything you like!
Keto Chocolate Syrup FAQs
Is chocolate syrup keto-friendly?
Most chocolate syrups are made with loads of sugar and corn syrup – definitely not keto!
Is sugar-free chocolate syrup keto?
Many sugar-free chocolate syrups are dirty keto, but a lot are made with sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners.
This version is made with natural sweeteners and naturally sweetened sugar-free chocolate.
Can I use a different sweetener?
For the best keto chocolate syrup, I recommend using Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend, as it dissolves perfectly and has no cooling effect or aftertaste. You could also use plain allulose – use 33% more.
Using other sweeteners is not recommended, because they tend to have sugar alcohols (like erythritol) in the ingredients, which won’t dissolve very well and will crystallize after cooling.
Can I make this dairy-free?
You can swap out the heavy cream for full-fat coconut milk for a dairy-free option. Unsweetened almond milk might also work, but the sauce would be less rich, and you’d need to use less since it’s thinner than cream.
How to store sugar-free dark chocolate syrup?
Store the syrup in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. It will solidify when cold, so just heat gently in a double boiler again to make it pourable.
How To Use Low Carb Chocolate Syrup
Once you have your easy keto chocolate syrup made, it’s time to use it! Here ar esome ideas:
- Ice Cream – Drizzle the best sugar-free chocolate syrup over keto vanilla ice cream, chocolate protein ice cream, or almond milk ice cream.
- Desserts – Yes, you can add even more chocolate to dessert recipes like keto cheesecake, keto brownies, or chocolate mousse.
- Hot or Cold Drinks – Add this sugar-free syrup into keto coffee drinks or blend it into a low carb milkshake.
- Sugar-free Chocolate Milk Syrup – I recently posted a standalone keto chocolate milk recipe here using cocoa powder, but it’s even easier to stir this syrup into your favorite keto friendly milk instead.
Tools To Make No Carb Chocolate Syrup
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips – Can’t have a keto chocolate dessert without the best chocolate! This one is free of sugar, sugar alcohols, soy, and GMOs.
- Saucepan – This stainless steel saucepan is a great value and cleans up easily.
- Glass Jar – This jar with a pouring spout makes storage of sugar-free chocolate syrup easy and clean.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup Recipe:
Pin to save for later!
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup Recipe
This sugar-free chocolate syrup recipe is made with just 4 basic ingredients. Use keto chocolate syrup drizzled over desserts or stirred into drinks!
Click underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the cream and sweetener for 2-3 minutes, until sweetener dissolves.
Remove from heat. Stir in the ChocZero chocolate chips and vanilla, until smooth.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 2 tbsp
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂