This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by ChocZero. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
For snacking, spreading, and fast desserts, you can’t beat this 3 ingredient keto fruit dip recipe! Similar to homemade mascarpone cheese or strawberry cheesecake fluff, this healthy fruit dip makes a delicious pairing with any fruit that fits your lifestyle — all sugar-free, with easy ingredients.
This healthy dip for fruit depends on one of my favorite sweet spreads: ChocZero White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread! With warm notes of hazelnut and sweet white chocolate, it makes the perfect accompaniment to fresh, juicy fruits. And with no sugar or artificial sweeteners, it’s easy to enjoy for everyday snacking.
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off, just for Wholesome Yum readers!)
Why You’ll Love This Healthy Fruit Dip Recipe
- Sweet and slightly nutty flavor
- Cool, creamy texture
- Just 3 simple ingredients
- No heavy cream, whipped cream, marshmallow creme, or whipped topping
- No sugar substitute, honey, or maple syrup needed
- Done in 5 minutes
- Low carb, gluten-free, and perfect for kids
- Easy recipe to serve with your favorite fresh fruits and finger foods!
Ingredients & Substitutions
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for healthy yogurt fruit dip, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- ChocZero White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread – Some healthy fruit dips are actually loaded with sugar, but not this one! This spread is only sweetened with natural monk fruit, making it perfectly flavorful without any sugar spike.
- Cream Cheese – A full fat cream cheese tastes best, but any variety will work — just make sure to soften it to room temperature for easier mixing, otherwise the dip will have small lumps.
- Greek Yogurt – Adds a subtle tang that helps balance the sweetness in this keto cream cheese fruit dip (plus protein!). Get a plain and unsweetened variety, as yogurt flavors usually include added sugar.
- Vanilla Extract – A teaspoon vanilla extract is optional, but adds another layer of flavor.
How To Make Keto Fruit Dip
This section shows how to make fruit dip healthy, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique. For full instructions, see the recipe card below.
- Make base. With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese with ChocZero spread in a large mixing bowl, until fluffy.
- Add yogurt. Beat the yogurt into the cream cheese mixture, a few scoops at a time.
- Finish. Add vanilla (if using), and beat again.
- Plate. Add healthy cream cheese fruit dip to a bowl and plate with blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, or your favorite healthy and keto fruits.
Leftover dip will keep in an airtight container in your fridge for 4-5 days, or as long as your yogurt’s best by date.
What To Serve With Keto Fruit Dip
This easy fruit dip can pair with so many desserts! Try it with these easy ideas:
- Make a fruit platter – For a stunning party tray, make low-carb fruit dip (and the chocolate fruit dip variation above!) and plate with your favorite berries or bite-sized cubes or slices of your favorite fruit. (Try it with other classic fruits like grapes, apple, banana slices, or pineapple too, if your lifestyle allows.) It would also make a sweet addition to a keto charcuterie board!
- Use finger foods – Instead of healthy dip for fruit platters, pair it with crackers (almond flour crackers or any that fit your lifestyle), keto graham crackers, or even regular or keto soft pretzels.
- Serve at breakfast – Spoon this easy fruit dip recipe onto keto pancakes, almond flour crepes, or keto French toast.
- Dip cookies – For extra sweetness, use as a dip for keto Oreos, keto chocolate cookies, or keto snickerdoodles.
- Add creaminess – Leftover fruit dip can stand in for the creamy elements in keto strawberry shortcake, chocolate chaffles, or my berry ricotta dessert.
More Healthy Fruit Recipes
After mastering Greek yogurt fruit dip, try these healthy fruit recipes next!
Healthy Fruit Dip Recipe
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Healthy Keto Fruit Dip (In 5 Minutes!)
This 3-ingredient healthy fruit dip recipe is sweet, creamy, and ready in 5 minutes! It's a naturally gluten-free, sugar-free, and keto fruit dip, too.
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
Makes 2 1/2 cups.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂