FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LISTGET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This easy keto cheesecake fluff recipe is a quick and easy dessert that you won’t want to stop eating! It uses ingredients you probably have on hand, so it’s convenient to whip up. And thankfully, strawberry cheesecake fluff is very low in carbs, making it the perfect in-the-moment keto treat.
If you love cheesecake, are a fan of super simple, no bake keto desserts, or if strawberries are one of your favorite keto fruits, you’ll love this quickie version that takes just 10 minutes to make. Picture the creamy filling of cheesecake, except more creamy, and you eat it with a spoon.
What Is Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff?
The best way to describe this low carb strawberry fluff cheesecake dessert is that it’s a fluffy cheesecake filling that you eat straight with a spoon. No crust required and no baking at all. It’s beyond delicious!
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Not only is this strawberry fluff with cream cheese incredibly delicious, but it’s also incredibly easy to make:
- Whip cream. Beat the heavy cream to form soft peaks. (You don’t want stiff peaks like you would when making keto whipped cream!)
TIP: For a better visual of soft peaks, check my keto angel food cake recipe. You want the tips to gently curve over when held upright – there’s a photo in that post.
- Make cream cheese fluff. Beat cream cheese and Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend together until fluffy, then bet in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold. Add half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese while beating at low speed, until just combined. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream using a rubber spatula.
TIP: Fold gently to keep the airy texture. Stirring will break it down. But, be sure to fold enough that it’s well incorporated.
- Add strawberries. Gently fold them in.
- Serve. Divide among little containers, top with more strawberries if desired, and enjoy with a spoon!
Easy Keto Cheesecake Fluff FAQs
Is strawberry cheesecake fluff keto?
Yes, each serving of this keto no bake cheesecake fluff has just 3.9 grams of net carbs.
Can you use other berries?
Sure! Strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries would all work great. You could even use all three, like I do for keto ricotta dessert.
Can you make the fluff more strawberry flavored?
You can! As written, this is a classic keto cheesecake fluff recipe with chopped strawberries mixed in. If you prefer it to have more of a strawberry swirl cheesecake feel, swirl in some sugar-free strawberry jam.
Can you use a different sweetener?
Yes, you can use any powdered sweetener in this strawberry cheesecake fluff recipe.
However, I highly recommend powdered monk fruit sweetener with allulose – it makes the creamiest texture with no aftertaste and also doesn’t crystallize if you have any left over.
If you decide to use something else, my keto sweeteners guide has a conversion calculator included – use that to find out how much to use of whatever you have.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fluff Storage Instructions
Can you make keto strawberry cheesecake fluff ahead?
Yes, you can make this cheesecake fluff keto recipe ahead. It stores quite well in the fridge. Add the strawberries right before serving.
How to store cheesecake fluff
Store this keto vanilla cheesecake fluff in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. It lasts longest if you store the strawberries separately.
Can you freeze it?
No, you can’t freeze this recipe. The texture will get gritty and watery after freezing and thawing.
I have not actually tested this as a frozen dessert without thawing, but if that’s what you’re craving, you’re probably better off making strawberry mason jar ice cream instead.
More Keto Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
If you like this keto strawberry cheesecake fluff and you’re a cheesecake fan, be sure to check out my Classic Keto Cheesecake next – it has been the #1 keto dessert on Wholesome Yum for years. If you want more ideas for sugar-free cheesecake, try these as well:
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies – What is the one thing that can make cheesecake better? Brownies!
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs – Get a satisfying boost of fat with these luscious keto cheesecake bites.
- Keto Pina Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes – Tropical, creamy flavor! These are made into individual cupcakes that make them totally portable.
- No-Bake Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake – Double chocolate if that’s your thing. 😉
Tools To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Hand Mixer – This is the mixer I’ve had and used for years. I love that the attachments store in the mixer case, and it takes up much less room than a stand mixer.
- Mini Glass Dessert Cups – Serve up this recipe for strawberry cheesecake fluff in these mini dessert cups. Easy to prep ahead and looks adorable.
- Strawberry Slicer – The fastest way to perfectly sliced strawberries.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Recipe:
Pin to save for later!
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Recipe
This keto cheesecake fluff recipe is the easiest sugar-free dessert ever! Light, creamy strawberry cheesecake fluff needs just 6 ingredients + 10 minutes prep time.
Recipe VideoTap on the image below to watch the video.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered Besti, until fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
Add half off the whipped cream into the cream cheese while beating at low speed, until just combined.
Add the remaining whipped cream to the cheesecake fluff and fold in (do not beat), until uniform.
Fold in the chopped strawberries.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Video Showing How To Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff:
Tap here to jump to the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Cheesecake Fluff!
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂