This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
- How To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Is Spinach Artichoke Dip Keto?
- How Many Carbs In Spinach Artichoke Dip?
- Can You Make Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe Ahead?
- How To Freeze Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- What To Serve With Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Tools To Make Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip (Keto, Gluten-free)
If there is one thing that comes to mind when thinking about a keto spinach and artichoke dip recipe…its PARTIES! At least for me! 🙂 Not only is my keto spinach dip easy to make (just 10 minutes prep!), but this cheesy spinach artichoke dip is so delicious that no one will even guess that it’s healthy. You’ll definitely want to save a spot on your holiday table for low carb spinach artichoke dip. (And I’ll even share ideas for what to serve it with below.)
Made with only eight (!!) common ingredients, I know this spinach artichoke dip keto recipe is going to be on regular rotation at our house. It’s keto-friendly, grain-free, gluten-free, nut-free, sugar-free, vegetarian, and THM approved. Everyone can (and will!) enjoy it.
Best of all, it only takes ten minutes to mix up, then just throw it in the oven and you’re done. You probably already have everything you need to make this easy spinach artichoke dip in your fridge! Then, try Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip next.
How To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
This keto spinach and artichoke dip is so easy you’ll want to make it all the time. And it’s so delicious that no one will complain about that! 😉
- Cook the spinach. In a skillet, you’ll cook the chopped spinach to the pan until it’s wilted and bright. This goes quick!
TIP: If you prefer, you can use frozen spinach and skip this step. You’ll need to defrost it, drain well, and squeeze to get rid of all the water.
- Heat the base of the keto artichoke dip. In a small saucepan or the microwave, melt the cream cheese, then stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, grated parmesan cheese, chopped artichoke hearts, minced garlic, pepper, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Remove the water from spinach. Once the spinach is cool enough to handle, form it into a ball and squeeze several times to get as much water out of it as you can. Then add to the artichoke mixture.
- Bake the spinach and artichoke dip. Transfer the dip to a ceramic appetizer dish or large ramekin. Smooth the top with a spatula, top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese, and bake until hot and bubbly.
Is Spinach Artichoke Dip Keto?
Yes, this cheesy spinach artichoke dip recipe is keto! Which means it’s low enough in carbs for my keto friends and delicious enough for everyone to enjoy. It’s the best of both worlds.
How Many Carbs In Spinach Artichoke Dip?
There are just 2 grams of net carbs per 1/4 cup serving of this keto spinach and artichoke dip. Isn’t that incredible?!
Can You Make Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe Ahead?
Yes! You can make low carb spinach artichoke dip ahead of time. In fact, it’s a great recipe to prep ahead and bake right before serving. It makes it perfect for parties and get-togethers because you can do most of the work ahead of time.
To prep the dip ahead, follow the directions 1-5. Once you transfer the low carb spinach dip to a dish, cover, and store in the refrigerator.
When you’re ready to bake the artichoke keto spinach dip, take it out of the refrigerator while you’re pre-heating the oven and then bake until hot and bubbly.
How To Freeze Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
This easy spinach artichoke dip is perfect to freeze! You have two options for freezing keto spinach dip.
- Freeze leftovers. If you happen to have some leftover keto dip, simply store it in an airtight container and freeze. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
- Freeze before baking. You can also make the low carb spinach artichoke dip ahead and when you’re at step 6 (and ready to bake it), simply cover it tightly and freeze. Let it thaw in the refrigerator and bake as directed.
What To Serve With Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip
There are so many ways to serve keto spinach artichoke dip! When I’m serving low carb dips and/or keto friendly dips, I like to include a variety of dipping options that are suitable to low carb/keto eaters as well as anyone!
Here are some of my favorite ways to dip into easy cheesy spinach artichoke dip:
- Raw Vegetables – Broccoli, cauliflower, celery, and cucumber slices are all good options and relatively low in carbs. Get the full keto food list here for veggie ideas.
- Healthy Oven Baked Zucchini Chips – A great lighter option.
- Homemade Pork Rinds – So crunchy! And they stand up to any cheesy dip.
- Keto Almond Flour Crackers – Just 3 ingredients to make these easy crackers.
- Low Carb Keto Soft Pretzels – Chewy and low carb, low carb artichoke and spinach dip would make the perfect pretzel dip!
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Salmon – Stuff this keto artichoke dip into some baked salmon for a delicious dinner.
- More Keto Low Carb Breads – Is there anything better than the combination of warm cheesy spinach artichoke dip with fresh bread? I. Think. Not.
Tools To Make Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Ceramic Nonstick Chef Pan – Pretty and functional, just how I like my kitchen tools to be!
- 8 Inch Chef’s Knife – Chopping spinach for spinach dip keto is fast and easy with this knife.
- Freezer-to-Oven Safe Baking Dish with Cover – If you plan on freezing or making your low carb spinach artichoke dip ahead, this pan can handle it all!
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip (Keto, Gluten-free)
See how to make spinach artichoke dip keto and low carb, yet full of flavor! This cheesy keto spinach and artichoke dip recipe is delicious and EASY.
Recipe VideoTap on the image below to watch the video.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Heat a greased pan over medium heat. Add the chopped spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted and bright green. (Alternatively, wilt the spinach for about 2-3 minutes in the microwave.) Set aside to cool. If you want to speed up the cooling process, you can place the bowl into a larger bowl containing ice (optional).
While the spinach cools, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
Meanwhile, heat the cream cheese in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stove over low heat. Once it melts enough to stir, add in the mayonnaise, sour cream, grated parmesan cheese, chopped artichoke hearts, minced garlic, black pepper, and half of the shredded mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- When the spinach is cool enough to handle, gather it into a ball and squeeze several times, making sure to get out as much water as possible. Add the spinach to the artichoke mixture.
- Transfer the dip to a small ceramic appetizer dish or large ramekin. Smooth the top with a spatula. Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella on top.
Bake for about 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂