This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
The 10 BEST mascarpone cheese recipes! They’re all quick and easy to make, healthy, sugar-free, and gluten-free, too.
Have you ever tried mascarpone cheese? It’s a smooth Italian spread, similar to cream cheese, but with a more buttery flavor. I buy it almost every week to spread on low carb bagels and English muffins.
The most common use for mascarpone cheese is tiramisu. That is definitely on my list to create a (sugar-free) recipe for, but I haven’t had the chance yet. Still, I already have lots of delicious mascarpone recipes that I make regularly. I just didn’t want to wait to share them with you!
Most grocery stores carry mascarpone cheese, but it’s also surprisingly easy to make your own at home. I need to try that sometime!
This collection of mascarpone recipes is the BEST of the best! And, they are all low carb, gluten-free, and sugar-free, so you can feel good about eating them.
1. 4-Ingredient Mascarpone Crepes from Wholesome Yum – These decadent crepes require only 4 ingredients, and no flour of any kind. Make them sweet or savory!
2. White Chocolate Truffles from Low Carb Yum – These truffles have a creamy white chocolate filling covered in rich dark chocolate.
3. Raspberry & Mascarpone Ice Cream from Step Away From the Carbs – A rich mascarpone ice cream with fresh raspberries swirled in.
4. Mocha Ice Bombs from Ditch the Carbs – These mocha ice bombs are the perfect cross between a frozen treat and a truffle.
5. Healthy Almond Berry Cake from Sugar Free Londoner – Gluten free and low carb, this moist almond berry cake has a creamy mascarpone icing.
5. Mascarpone Hazelnut Cheesecake Muffins from Ketogenic Woman – These cheesecake muffins are made with mascarpone instead of cream cheese.
7. Whipped Mascarpone Cream from Step Away From the Carbs – This twist on whipped cream is delicious with fresh strawberries.
8. Fat Burning Vanilla Smoothie from Tasteaholics – A rich, creamy smoothie is a great way to fill you up and start the day.
9. 4-Ingredient Cloud Bread Oopsie Rolls from Wholesome Yum – Oopsie rolls made with mascarpone make a deliciously buttery bread for sandwiches.
10. Mascarpone Cheese Mousse and Berries from Low Carb Yum – Mascarpone cheese mousse is easy to whip up and pairs perfectly with fresh berries.
P.S. If you like these easy mascarpone recipes, you’ll want to save the collection for later: