Keto Low Carb Zucchini Recipes
Zucchini is my favorite low carb vegetable, so it's no wonder I have so many low carb zucchini recipes! Find them all right here. I'm sure you'll find some new favorite keto zucchini recipes in this selection.
When it comes to veggies in the low carb food list, zucchini is unique. Why? You can make low carb zucchini recipes sweet or savory! Most veggies only fall into the savory category, but zucchini also makes yummy (lightened up!) desserts. (Here's the whole section on low carb desserts, by the way.)
Just watch out for the water content when you use zucchini in baking or in casseroles. It has so much water that sometimes it can make things soggy.
For many low carb zucchini recipes, a good solution is salting the zucchini first and letting some of the water drain over the sink, or you might need to pre-cook it and squeeze out all the water. It just depends on the recipe. Fortunately, all these keto zucchini recipes are well tested, so you'll know exactly what to do!
The Best Keto Zucchini Recipes
I use zucchini in many different ways here at Wholesome Yum, but here are the ways to use it that readers love the most:
- Zucchini Noodles - The ultimate guide to all you need to know to use zucchini in place of pasta.
- Vegetable Frittata - Zucchini is one of 3 star vegetables in this easy, fluffy frittata. Plus, I'll give you the formula to use ANY veggie you like.
- Zucchini Lasagna - Fresh and flavorful, with a surprising sauce you're going to love.
- Zucchini Pizza Crust - Only 4 ingredients! And unlike others that get soggy, this one is sturdy enough to pick up.
- Zucchini Fries - Just a few simple ingredients to squash that French fry craving.
Keto Low Carb Zucchini Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Low Carb Zucchini Recipes