FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LISTGET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
- How To Make Low Carb Key Lime Pie With Cream Cheese
- How To Make A Low Carb Pie Crust
- Are Limes Ok For Keto Diet?
- How To Make Keto Key Lime Pie Ahead
- How To Freeze Avocado Key Lime Pie
- More Keto Pie Recipes
- Tools To Make Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie
- Sugar-Free Keto Low Carb Key Lime Pie Recipe With Cream Cheese
You need to stop what you are doing and get yourself the ingredients to make this low carb key lime pie. Yes, it’s that good. And actually, it’s just 8 basic ingredients that you might already have! Go check and report back. Now that you’ve got the ingredients covered, let me tell you a little about this keto key lime pie with cream cheese. This sugar-free key lime pie literally takes 10 minutes to put together, and then just needs to firm up in the fridge for a few hours, or until it’s ready to serve. And the result? Avocado key lime pie that is a creamy, cool, and refreshing no-bake key lime pie.
Contrary to its smooth and decadent texture, this no-bake key lime pie recipe is actually packed with good-for-you ingredients – particularly avocado and coconut oil. All while being low carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free. Told you you would love this keto avocado key lime pie recipe!
I love it when recipes like this easy low carb key lime pie are both decadent and healthy all at the same time.
How To Make Low Carb Key Lime Pie With Cream Cheese
The process for how to make keto key lime pie needs just 4 easy steps:
- Make the crust. Mix together the almond flour, coconut oil, and sweetener and press into the pie pan. Do your best to get the crust into an even layer.
- Mix the filling. Blend together avocado, cream cheese, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract together. Once it’s combined, add in the lime zest and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Chill the keto key lime pie. You’ll want to refrigerate the pie for at least two hours so that it’s firm enough to cut.
TIP: If the key lime pie with cream cheese is a little soft, stick it into the freezer to help it solidify quicker.
How To Make A Low Carb Pie Crust
Low carb pie crust is easy to make, you just have to use low carb ingredients! I’ve found great success in swapping almond flour for regular, refined white flour and using erythritol, allulose, or monk fruit allulose blend instead of sugar.
It tastes like traditional pie crust, but without all the carbs and sugars! My almond flour crust is perfect for this sugar free key lime pie cheesecake and it couldn’t be easier to make.
Are Limes Ok For Keto Diet?
Yes, limes are ok for the keto diet! An entire lime has just 5 grams of net carbs, and it’s unlikely you would eat an entire lime anyway. In this keto key lime pie recipe for example, there are 4 limes divided between 12 servings.
My low carb & keto food list has an extensive list of keto-friendly foods – bookmark it so you can check the carb amounts in foods at any time.
How To Make Keto Key Lime Pie Ahead
Keto key lime pie is a great dessert to make ahead of time, as the low carb key lime pie filling actually needs enough time to properly chill.
It’s easy to make ahead. Simply make the keto key lime pie and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
How To Freeze Avocado Key Lime Pie
If you have any extra key lime pie made with avocado… which I wouldn’t count on, but just in case 😉 … you can freeze it! Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and keep in the freezer.
When you’re ready to eat, simply remove from the freezer and let it thaw in the fridge, or let it sit out for a few minutes on the counter to soften a bit. And dig in.
It’s delicious frozen! But you can let it thaw on the counter for a bit if it’s too hard.
More Keto Pie Recipes
If you like this sugar-free key lime pie, you might also like these:
- No Bake Frozen Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie – This decadent pie has a crust made from keto cookies! It’s sinfully delicious.
- The Best Keto Sugar-Free Pecan Pie – Classic pecan pie but without the carbs and sugar.
- Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Strawberry Pie – This pie is perfect when strawberries are fresh and naturally sweet.
And if you like lime, try keto coconut lime bars.
Tools To Make Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Blender – I use this blender every single day! Whether it’s to make keto coffee, keto smoothies, or low carb key lime pie cheesecake, this is the only blender you’ll need!
- Aluminized Steel Pie Pan – I love these baking sheets, and the pie plate is no exception.
- Whipped Cream Dispenser – One of my favorite keto treats! These dispensers mean you can fill it with heavy whipping cream, store in the fridge, and have homemade (and sugar-free!) whipped cream at any moment. It’s the perfect topping for key lime keto pie.
Easy Keto No-Bake Key Lime Pie:
Pin to save for later!
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Sugar-Free Keto Low Carb Key Lime Pie Recipe With Cream Cheese
Low carb key lime pie with cream cheese (avocado key lime pie) is DELICIOUSLY creamy & refreshing! Just 10 minutes prep + 7 ingredients for this easy keto key lime pie recipe.
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Line the bottom of a pie pan with parchment paper (optional, but makes it easier to remove the slices later).
To make the crust, stir together the almond flour, coconut oil, and sweetener. Press the crust into the pie pan. Set aside.
Place the avocado (skin removed), softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract into a high power blender or a food processor.
Zest the limes using a zester and add the zest to the blender. Squeeze the juice out of all the limes in there as well. Puree the mixture until smooth, scraping down the sides with a spatula.
Pour/spoon the pureed mixture into the crust. Smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
Refrigerate for at least two hours, until the pie is firm. Serve with homemade sugar-free whipped cream if desired. Keep refrigerated.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1 slice, or 1/12 of entire pie
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂