This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by ChocZero. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
Skip the store-bought pops with mystery labels — make your own sugar free fudgesicles instead! With a few simple ingredients, you can make sugar free fudge pops right at home and know exactly what goes into them. It’s the perfect dessert to make ahead for when you crave something creamy and chocolaty.
If you’re making healthy fudgesicles, though, you need a better chocolate! I only use ChocZero Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips for this recipe because they have the richest chocolate flavor with absolutely no sugar.
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off, just for Wholesome Yum readers!)
Why You’ll Love This Sugar Free Fudgesicles Recipe
- Ultra rich and chocolaty
- Fudgy, creamy texture
- Just a handful of common ingredients
- Minutes to prepare
- Free from sugar, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives
- Perfect for kids and chocolate lovers
Sugar Free Fudge Pops Ingredients
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for sugar free fudgesicles, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- ChocZero Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips – Full of rich chocolaty flavor, with zero sugar! You can also use milk chocolate chips, but the chocolate taste will not be as strong.
- Heavy Cream – Adds silky mouthfeel to healthy homemade fudgesicles. For a dairy-free option, coconut cream should also work. You can also use sugar-free sweetened condensed milk!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – Helps balance the fat content to keep this sugar free fudgesicle recipe from getting too creamy. Other non-dairy milk options will work too, though the flavor may change slightly.
- Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend – The best way to make a fudge pop sugar free! Allulose keeps the pops on the softer side so they taste more creamy than icy. Other 1:1 sugar substitutes will work too, but the texture is best with this one.
- Vanilla – Enhances the chocolate flavor.
- Salt – Balances the sweetness in healthy fudge pops.
How To Make Sugar Free Fudgesicles
This section shows how to make healthy fudgesicles with step-by-step photos and details about the technique. For full instructions, see the recipe card below.
- Heat. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Pour. Pour sugar free fudge pops base into popsicle molds and freeze until slightly firm (about 2-3 hours).
- Add sticks. Remove pops from the freezer, insert sticks, and return to the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Remove. Take the sugar free fudgesicles out of their molds and enjoy, or store in a container for later.
TIP: Run the mold under warm water. This will help release the pop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are all fudgesicles sugar free?
No! Typical fudgesicles contain sugar or corn syrup, along with other high-sugar ingredients like milk.
Are sugar free fudgesicles healthy?
Most sugar free fudge bars are not that healthy, since they contain artificial sweeteners and preservatives. The best way to make a sugarless fudgesicle recipe healthy is to make it at home — you’ll know exactly what goes in it!
How many carbs in sugar free fudgesicles?
Brands will vary, but generally carbs in sugar free fudge pops are low. This fudge bar recipe keeps carbs super low at just 2.8 grams net carbs per pop.
Are sugar free fudgesicles keto?
Not all sugar free fudge bars are keto friendly, as they may contain other ingredients that bump up the carb count. However, these are healthy, keto fudge pops, because their carbs are low and use natural ingredients.
More Sugar Free Popsicle Recipes
Keep all the sweet taste of your favorite pops with these sugar free recipes!
Tools To Make Healthy Fudge Pops
Homemade Sugar Free Fudgesicles Recipe
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Sugar Free Fudge Pops (Fudgesicles) Recipe
Sugar free fudge pops taste just like store-bought, without the fake ingredients! Learn the secrets to making creamy sugar free fudgesicles.
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and heat over medium-low heat until the chocolate chips have melted. Whisk continuously, so the mixture does not burn. Remove from the heat.
Once the mixture has cooled, pour into the popsicle molds. Freeze for 2-3 hours, until the popsicles become slightly firm.
Remove from the freezer and insert the popsicle sticks. Return to the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours, or overnight.
Remove from the molds and enjoy immediately or store in a freezer safe container.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1 popsicle
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂