This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
Are you on the hunt for a no sugar frozen yogurt recipe?! Look. No. Further. Because this keto frozen yogurt is it. It’s tart and sweet, and 5 grams net carbs. You’ll probably want to keep a stash of this frozen Greek yogurt in your freezer alllllll summer long. This sugar-free frozen yogurt has a fruity taste similar to sugar-free sorbet, made from just four ingredients, and two simple steps! Easy, peasy. I love to make low carb frozen yogurt with blackberries, but feel free to experiment with other berries, too. You really can’t go wrong. Strawberries and blueberries would also be fantastic!
I’ll show you how to make frozen yogurt (easy, remember?) and answer some common questions when it comes to frozen Greek yogurt recipes. Everything you need to know about keto frozen yogurt is included below.
Serve this no sugar frozen yogurt recipe to kids and adults alike – everyone’s going to love it!
How To Make Keto Frozen Yogurt
This healthy frozen yogurt recipe comes together in just two easy steps. The key is some frozen blackberries…
And here’s how to make frozen yogurt with them:
- Blend. Combine frozen blackberries, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract into a blender and blend until smooth.
TIP: You could also stir in some chunks of blackberries in at this point if you wanted to add some texture.
- Freeze. Pour the homemade frozen Greek yogurt into a glass (or freezer-safe) container and freeze until it reaches your desired consistency. I usually try to do this the night before so that it has plenty of time to freeze.
- Eat! While this is technically a keto frozen yogurt, I also like to think of it as a low carb ice cream recipe, too. Cold and creamy, what’s not to love!
Can Greek Yogurt Be Frozen?
Yes! Greek yogurt can be frozen. If you are planning on freezing plain Greek yogurt by itself, the texture can be a bit gritty. But, if you add in some fruit and blend it together, it helps keep a creamier texture.
Is Frozen Greek Yogurt Good For You?
Yes, frozen Greek yogurt is good for you! I love using Greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt, because the protein is higher and the carbs are lower! Because Greek yogurt is strained, some of the lactose (sugar found in milk) is removed.
Is Frozen Yogurt Ok On A Keto Diet?
Yes! This keto frozen yogurt (or keto ice cream as I like to call it!) is okay on the keto diet. Each serving has just 5 grams of net carbs, and it’s a great way to enjoy a sweet treat, while keeping carbs in check. You can also learn more about carbs in yogurt here.
Most frozen yogurts are sweetened with sugar (in addition to being pretty high in carbs naturally!) so you’ll want to be sure to make your own low carb frozen yogurt at home. You’ll know exactly what goes into it and exactly how many carbs are in it!
How To Store Low Carb Frozen Yogurt
This healthy ice cream alternative needs to (obviously!) be stored in the freezer! Just scoop and serve straight from the freezer, or take it out and let it thaw for a few minutes before scooping if you like a softer homemade frozen greek yogurt.
It shouldn’t be a problem, but this low carb frozen yogurt is best eaten within two weeks. The flavor will keep longer, but homemade ice creams and frozen yogurts tend to have ice crystals form which will change the texture.
More Sugar-Free Frozen Yogurt + Ice Cream Recipes
There’s something about cold and creamy desserts in the summer, and I’m obviously a big fan as I have a number of them on my site! If you like this sugar-free frozen yogurt, you might also like some of these other sugar-free desserts:
- Blueberry Lemon Sugar-Free Popsicles – This easy treat is just 5 ingredients – healthy and delicious!
- The Best Low Carb Ice Cream – No one will even be able to tell that this is low carb! It’s sweet and creamy.
- Keto Low Carb Milkshake – Treat yourself! This keto milkshake is EASY and just 4 ingredients.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream – It’s nice cream without the bananas! Incredibly delicious and sugar-free, low carb, and keto.
Tools To Make Keto Frozen Yogurt
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- High-Power Blender – The best blender around and it makes turning fruit and Greek yogurt into low carb frozen yogurt a breeze!
- Glass Food Container Set – Freeze and store your Greek yogurt ice cream recipe in these glass containers.
- Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop – Easily scoop out your keto frozen yogurt with this stainless steel scoop.
Blackberry Sugar-Free Keto Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Blackberry Sugar-Free Keto Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Learn how to make keto frozen yogurt - the perfect healthy treat. Easy frozen Greek yogurt takes just 5 minutes + 4 ingredients!
Recipe VideoTap on the image below to watch the video.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until your desired consistency is reached.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1/6 of the recipe (~3/4 cup)
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂