This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by Nui Cookies. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
Where are my fellow peanut butter and chocolate-obsessed friends? Is there a better combo than peanut butter and chocolate? I can’t think of one, and you know what? There’s no need to even try, because I’m here with a new keto dessert recipe that you are bound to love if you love the classic dessert combination as much as I do. No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. Yes, you read that right. It has a few names: low carb peanut butter pie, keto peanut butter pie, sugar-free peanut butter pie, frozen peanut butter pie… but they all mean the same thing. TONS of decadent peanut butter flavor in a creamy, cold dessert that’s sure to impress.
I was so excited to discover Nui Cookies recently. They’re keto friendly, and made with ingredients I like to use in my own keto kitchen, like almond flour and erythritol. Plus, they are convenient to grab on the go and totally delicious. Even my kids like them.
So, what do Nui cookies have to do with peanut butter pie? Well, I’ve also started experimenting with using them in recipes… and they made the perfect crust for this no bake chocolate peanut butter pie recipe.
It’s sugar-free and super low in carbs (just 5 grams net carbs per slice!), but truly a dessert that everyone (no matter if they are low carb or not) will love. Which means there isn’t a bad time to make it.
Parties, celebrations, or just keeping it stashed in the freezer for yourself. No one says you have to share this keto peanut butter pie… or your Nui Cookies. 😉
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This low carb peanut butter pie recipe has a few steps, but they all come together quickly and easily! The prep time takes about 15 minutes, with some chilling and freezing time in between.
- Make the frozen peanut butter pie crust. Process the Nui cookies (I used a mix of Double Chocolate and Peanut Butter!). Then, add butter and powdered erythritol and process again, until the mixture is crumbly and uniform.
TIP: Stick to powdered sweetener, not granulated. Since this is a no bake peanut butter crust, it might be a bit grainy if you use granulated.
- Chill the dough. Then press into pie pan and freeze crust for 20 minutes.
- Mix up the healthy peanut butter pie filling. Using a mixer, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered erythritol. Beat in vanilla and heavy cream until the filling reaches the consistency of thick frosting.
- Then make whipped cream. Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then gently fold whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread filling over crust. Freeze pie for at least an hour.
TIP: If you freeze it for too long and it gets rock hard, just let it sit on the counter until it’s soft enough to cut but still firm.
- Add toppings. These are optional, but make the pie look really pretty! I topped mine with more crumbled Nui cookies to add a little crunch… so good! A drizzle of melted peanut butter or sugar-free chocolate would also be delicious.
Is Peanut Butter Pie Healthy?
This gluten free chocolate peanut butter pie is decadent and rich, but has great nutrition stats. Each slice has 300 calories and just 5 grams of net carbs. I can hardly believe it and you won’t believe it either!
No bake peanut butter pie – keto, sugar-free, low carb, and gluten-free!
Can Peanut Butter Pie Be Frozen?
Yes, this no bake peanut butter pie recipe can be frozen, in fact, it’s meant to be frozen! Because we aren’t baking anything in this pie, we freeze the crust before adding the filling and then we freeze the whole pie until its firm.
How To Store Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie
This low carb peanut butter pie is best stored in the freezer. You want the filling to stay firm, and the freezer is the best for that.
When you’re ready to serve, pull it out and let it sit on the counter for a few minutes before slicing into it.
More Low Carb Keto Dessert Recipes
One can never have too many low carb keto dessert recipes, don’t you agree? If you like this sugar-free peanut butter pie recipe, you might also like these:
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge – Because I know you love peanut butter!
- Keto Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding – Super creamy and decadent, with no artificial thickeners.
- Homemade Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – This is my homemade recipe, but Nui also makes chocolate chip ones that taste very similar.
- Keto No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake – My other favorite no bake keto dessert.
Tools To Make No Bake Frozen Keto Peanut Butter Pie:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- 14-Cup Food Processor – This kitchen work horse is great for turning cauliflower into rice, and yes, easy no bake peanut butter pie crust.
- Hand Held Mixer – I prefer a hand mixer to a bulky mixer, this one works great and turns heavy whipping cream into whipped cream in minutes. The filling for no bake peanut butter pie with cream cheese, gets light and fluffy just like frosting.
- Pie Plate – Obviously necessary for this frozen peanut butter pie with cream cheese recipe!
- Nui Cookies – The key ingredient in the chocolate peanut butter pie crust! Use this link and enter code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off!
No Bake Low Carb Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
Pin it to save for later!
More Low Carb Recipes To Love
No Bake Frozen Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
See how to make the most decadent keto low carb peanut butter pie! This easy, frozen no bake peanut butter pie recipe has 5g net carbs + needs just 15 minutes prep.
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
RECIPE TIPS in the post above! VIDEO + nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Place the cookies into a food processor. Pulse until they are the consistency of crumbs.
Add the butter and powdered erythritol and pulse again, just until uniform and crumbly.
Chill the dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes, until it's less sticky and easy enough to work with.
Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan and up the sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) pie pan, to form the crust.
Freeze the crust for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large, deep bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered erythritol for about 2 minutes, until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in approximately 6 tablespoons (88 mL) heavy cream, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) at a time, until it reaches the consistency of thick frosting. The amount of cream you need will vary depending on how thick your peanut butter was, so just keep adding 1 tablespoon (15 mL) at a time until it's like a thick frosting.
In a second bowl, beat 3/4 cup (177 mL) heavy cream, until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
Transfer the filling into the pie pan over the crust.
Freeze for at least 1 hour, until firm. Keep frozen, but let it sit on the counter to soften slightly if it's too hard right out of the freezer (similar to an ice cream cake). If you like toppings, you can add melted peanut butter drizzle, melted chocolate drizzle, and/or more Nui cookies crumbled on top (all of these are optional).
Serving size: 1 slice, 1/12 of entire recipe
Want a discount on the cookies used for this recipe? Get them here and use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 10% off!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
Did you make this recipe?
Join the Easy Keto Challenge to enter monthly giveaways every time you share your pics of my recipes!