Keto Pork Recipes
Low carb keto pork recipes make a great protein option for a keto lifestyle. Everyone will find a favorite recipe on this page whether it's a tenderloin, a juicy pork chop recipe, something with sausage, or just plain bacon.
(And let's be real here, many of these are keto bacon recipes, because bacon is awesome!)
These keto friendly pork recipes include breakfasts, lunches, keto dinners, appetizers, and side dishes. Which one will be your favorite?
Is Pork Keto Friendly?
Yes, pork is keto! All cuts of pork, including bacon (of course!), pork chops, pork tenderloin, pork loin, bacon, pork sausage, and pork rinds, are all very low in carbs and make a great meal on a low carb lifestyle.
If you're looking for great quality pork or bacon that doesn't have any hidden sugars, I like to order them here - get a free package of bacon through this link (aff link).
Most Popular Keto Pork Recipes
Here are the most popular low carb pork recipes:
- Air Fryer Pork Chops - Perfectly juicy every time and ready fast!
- Smothered Pork Chops - This 7-ingredient recipe makes the juiciest pork chops!
- Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin - With prep to table in just 20 minutes, this makes a convenient weeknight dinner, but looks fancy enough for special occasions.
- Bacon In The Oven - Learn the secret trick that gets it extra crispy!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus - This is one of my favorite ways to eat asparagus. Bacon makes everything better, right?
Keto Low Carb Pork Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Low Carb Pork Recipes