Free Printable: Low Carb & Keto Food ListGet It Now
After falling in love with the flavors of my honey-glazed keto salmon, I couldn’t resist the chance to try the technique in other dishes. That’s when I got the idea for these incredible keto pork chops. They’re seared to perfection, then bathed in a rich, sweet-and-savory glaze for a twist on the traditional pan seared pork chop. It’s a simple low carb dinner recipe that’s perfect for anyone following a keto diet or simply looking for an easy, sugar-free weeknight dinner.
Why You’ll Love These Keto Pork Chops
- Tender and juicy pork chops
- Irresistible sweet and savory glaze
- Just 7 ingredients (plus salt and pepper)
- Quick prep time and cooking time
- Only 1g net carbs per serving
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- Delicious any night of the week
Ingredients & Substitutions
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for low carb pork chops, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.
- Pork Chops – I prefer boneless thick-cut pork chops, but you can also use bone-in pork chops. See my cast iron pork chops recipe for more tips.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Olive Oil – One of my favorite oils to use for searing, but you could also use avocado oil or your oil of choice.
- Butter – I used unsalted butter, but you could use salted butter or ghee for a dairy free option.
- Garlic – Using fresh garlic is going to give you the best flavors, but if you don’t have it, you can use 1 1/2 teaspoons of jarred minced garlic instead, or just season the pork with garlic powder.
- Wholesome Yum Sugar-Free Honey – The secret to making these low carb pork chops both sweet and keto-friendly! It adds sticky sweetness with 0g net carbs, and measures and tastes just like real honey.
- Chicken Broth – I use reduced sodium chicken broth, but you could use regular or even make your own chicken broth or for added nutrition, bone broth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Adds a tangy kick to the glaze, but you can also use white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar as tasty substitutes.
How To Make Keto Pork Chops
This section shows how to make keto boneless pork chops, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.
- Season. Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel. Season all sides of the pork chops with sea salt and black pepper.
- Sear. Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet until very hot and shimmering. Add the pork chops and sear on each side, until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Saute garlic. Lower the heat to medium, melt the butter, and saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Make sauce. Add the sugar-free honey, chicken broth, and vinegar to the pan. Whisk together and cook until the sauce is slightly thickened and reduced.
- Combine and cook. Add the pork chops back to the pan and baste in the sauce. Continue cooking until the keto pork chops are cooked through. Remove from heat and let them rest before serving, so they stay juicy.
- Store: Keep leftovers into an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Reheat: To reheat leftover keto pork chops, simply place them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or warm in the oven for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
What To Serve With Keto Pork Chops
Looking for a quick pairing? Here are some of my favorite keto side dishes:
- Vegetables – Pair these pork chops with roasted asparagus, simple roasted broccolini (shown in the photos), or green beans almondine for a healthy and low carb meal.
- Carb Swaps – Instead of mashed potatoes or rice, serve a creamy side of mashed cauliflower or cauliflower rice seasoned with herbs and garlic.
- Salad – I have so many keto salad recipes, but my faves to pair with these keto pork chops are cauliflower potato salad or keto broccoli salad.
- Dessert – Don’t forget the dessert! You can’t go wrong with keto chocolate pudding or keto brownies.
More Keto Pork Chop Recipes
Pork chops are so easy and versatile to make. Here are some more easy low carb pork chop recipes to try next:
Tools For This Recipe
Keto Pork Chops (Irresistible Glaze!)
These keto pork chops combine tender pork with a sweet and savory glaze for the perfect weeknight meal — all in just 20 minutes!
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
In a large cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, until very hot and shimmering. (The oil should slide around the pan easily when tilted.) Add the pork chops and sear for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
Reduce the temperature to medium heat. Add the butter to the pan and melt. Add the garlic and saute for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
Add the sugar-free honey, chicken broth, and vinegar to the pan. Whisk together and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the sauce is slightly thickened and reduced.
Add the pork chops back to the pan and baste in the sauce. Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes on each side, or until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
Transfer the pork chops to a plate and spoon the sauce over them. Rest for 5 minutes before serving (internal temperature should rise to 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) during resting).
Did You Like It?
Leave a rating to help other readers (this also helps me continue to provide free recipes on my site), or get the recipe sent to your inbox.
Serving size: 1 keto pork chop
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂